TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
The 2019 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift has been spied testing in India for the first time. The new Isuzu D-Max V-Cross was first showcased in Thailand, almost a year back. The company has now started testing the new model in India, indicating a possible launch soon.
Spy images from IAB, showcase a completely camouflaged D-Max V-Cross pickup truck. The Isuzu V-Cross comes with subtle design changes and updates compared to the previous generation.
As seen from the Thailand model, the V-Cross now offers a revised radiator grille and L-shaped DRLs on a more aggressive set of headlamps. The V-Cross facelift also comes with updated fog lamps and blacked-out B-pillars.
However, the new Isuzu D-Max is said to feature the same interiors, without any major changes. Some of the standard features on the V-Cross include electronic stability control, traction control system, six-way power adjustable driver seat, auto cruise, rear view camera and 2-DIN entertainment system.
Currently, in India, the Isuzu D-max V-Cross is available in two variants: single cab and crew cab. The V-Cross crew cab variant is also available as a private customer vehicle.
The present-generation Isuzu D-Max models are powered by a 2.5-litre VGS turbo-diesel engine, in two states of tune. The single cab variant gets a milder version producing 77bhp and 176Nm of torque. While the crew cab variant comes with the more powerful 134bhp and 320Nm of torque. Both variants come with a standard five-speed manual gearbox, with the option of a part-time 4-wheel-drive system.
Thoughts On The Isuzu D-Max
The new Isuzu D-Max is expected to be launched in India, sometime during the first part of 2019. The company is also testing out the facelift version of the Isuzu MU-X in India. The new MU-X is also undergoing testing, with a launch expected soon as well.