TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
India's first Tesla Model X 100D has been imported by a customer in Mumbai. Autocraft Customization has imported the Tesla Model X 100D and has shared the images of the electric crossover SUV on the social media channels. The details of the owner of the Tesla Model X 100D has not been revealed.
Previously, we had reported about India's first Tesla car which was also imported to Mumbai. But it was the 75D variant of the Tesla Model X. The Tesla Model X 100D is priced at $1,35,200 in the US market. With the import duty, registration and other tax, the price in India will be around Rs 1.5 crore.
The Tesla Model X 100D imported to India is a right-hand-drive model. The Tesla Model X 100D is an electric crossover SUV with third-row seats. The electric SUV also gets falcon wing doors for easy ingress and degrees. The Tesla Model X 100D also comes with the all-wheel-drive system.
The Tesla Model X 100D is equipped with electric motors powered by a 100kWh lithium-ion battery pack. The electric crossover SUV delivers a driving range of 475km on a single charge. The Model X 100D can sprint from 0-100km/h in just 4.7 seconds before topping out at 250km/h.
The Tesla Model X 100D comes equipped with a host of safety features such as electronic stability control, brake assist, traction control, lane keeping assist, lane departure assist, blind spot monitor and much more.
The electric SUV also comes with comfort features such as heated seats, lumbar support and premium seats and upholstery.
Thoughts On The Tesla Model X 100D
India has got its second Tesla and the first Tesla Model X 100D. The Tesla Model X is one of the safest and fastest electric cars available in the market. The Tesla Model X is also quicker than almost all the luxury SUVs sold in the Indian market. With a range of more than 400km, the Tesla Model X 100D can be easily driven India, where the charging infrastructure is under development.