TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
India's first Tesla Model X 100D has been imported by a customer in Mumbai. Autocraft Customization has imported the Tesla Model X 100D and has shared the images of the electric crossover SUV on the social media channels. The details of the owner of the Tesla Model X 100D has not been revealed.
Previously, we had reported about India's first Tesla car which was also imported to Mumbai. But it was the 75D variant of the Tesla Model X. The Tesla Model X 100D is priced at $1,35,200 in the US market. With the import duty, registration and other tax, the price in India will be around Rs 1.5 crore.
The Tesla Model X 100D imported to India is a right-hand-drive model. The Tesla Model X 100D is an electric crossover SUV with third-row seats. The electric SUV also gets falcon wing doors for easy ingress and degrees. The Tesla Model X 100D also comes with the all-wheel-drive system.
The Tesla Model X 100D is equipped with electric motors powered by a 100kWh lithium-ion battery pack. The electric crossover SUV delivers a driving range of 475km on a single charge. The Model X 100D can sprint from 0-100km/h in just 4.7 seconds before topping out at 250km/h.
The Tesla Model X 100D comes equipped with a host of safety features such as electronic stability control, brake assist, traction control, lane keeping assist, lane departure assist, blind spot monitor and much more.
The electric SUV also comes with comfort features such as heated seats, lumbar support and premium seats and upholstery.
Thoughts On The Tesla Model X 100D
India has got its second Tesla and the first Tesla Model X 100D. The Tesla Model X is one of the safest and fastest electric cars available in the market. The Tesla Model X is also quicker than almost all the luxury SUVs sold in the Indian market. With a range of more than 400km, the Tesla Model X 100D can be easily driven India, where the charging infrastructure is under development.