TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
A country like India which has a population of over 135 crores, is much likely to have a vast auto market. Well, the previous statement has totally been proven right.
According to the latest 2018 global data show, our nation has overtaken Germany and has become the fourth largest automobile market in the world.
As the statistics show, the automobile sales which include passenger, as well as commercial vehicles, grew by 9.5 percent, which, is the fastest growth rate among major global markets.
More than 4 million units were sold last year, which, outraged Germany's 3.8-million vehicle sales. Moreover, the sales rose by a modest 2.8 percent during the same time period.
Sales volumes for some of the brand models such as Maruti Suzuki's Vitara Brezza and Hyundai's Creta retain their sales volume.
As far as the newly launched models are concerned, the Tata Nexon, Jeep Compass, VW's Tiguan and Skoda's Kodiaq is also pulling up a lot of sales traction in the Indian market.
Our Government is focusing more on the infrastructure, stricter tabs overloading ban and macroeconomic environment management so that our sales volumes remain strong and stable during this year.