- Kerala Floods 2018 — Major Automotive Brands Lend Out Support
- Kerala Floods 2018 — Facts & Precautions To Know While Driving Through The Flooding
- Ducati And Hero MotoCorp Partnership — Another 300cc Sportsbike In The Works?
- BMW M2 Competition Listed On Indian Website — The Best Modern M-Car Should Launch In India Soon!
- Cashless Payment For Fuel To Be Common Soon — Indian Oil Starts Fingerprint Payment In Bhopal
- Polaris India Debuts 83rd PEZ (Polaris Experience Zone) — An Adventure Destination For All Ages
A country like India which has a population of over 135 crores, is much likely to have a vast auto market. Well, the previous statement has totally been proven right.
According to the latest 2018 global data show, our nation has overtaken Germany and has become the fourth largest automobile market in the world.
As the statistics show, the automobile sales which include passenger, as well as commercial vehicles, grew by 9.5 percent, which, is the fastest growth rate among major global markets.
More than 4 million units were sold last year, which, outraged Germany's 3.8-million vehicle sales. Moreover, the sales rose by a modest 2.8 percent during the same time period.
Sales volumes for some of the brand models such as Maruti Suzuki's Vitara Brezza and Hyundai's Creta retain their sales volume.
As far as the newly launched models are concerned, the Tata Nexon, Jeep Compass, VW's Tiguan and Skoda's Kodiaq is also pulling up a lot of sales traction in the Indian market.
Our Government is focusing more on the infrastructure, stricter tabs overloading ban and macroeconomic environment management so that our sales volumes remain strong and stable during this year.