- 3 min ago India Proposes Electrifying All Two Wheelers Within 6 And 8 Years
- 1 hr ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 2 hrs ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- 2 hrs ago Tata Elxsi To Supply China With Autosar-Adaptive Platform
- Technology Google Search's new avatar might be bad news for bloggers
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty's Son Namashi To Debut In Bollywood With Rajkumar Santoshi's Next
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- News In Mandya, Sumalatha wins by over 90,000 votes against Nikhil Kumaraswamy
- Lifestyle 8 Dos And Don'ts After Hair Wash!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Team analysis: New Zealand look to punch above weight, again!
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Hyundai is all set to launch new variants of the Verna automatic in the Indian market. Now, TeamBHP has got hold of the details of the new variants of the Hyundai Verna automatic. The Hyundai Verna Automatic is available in both petrol and diesel variants.
The report states the Petrol AT variant will be available in the SX+ trim and the Diesel AT will be offered in SX(O) trim. Currently, the petrol automatic variant of the Verna is available in SX(O) trim and the diesel automatic is offered in EX and SX+ trims. Hyundai is yet to reveal the pricing of the new variants.
The Petrol SX+ AT trim of the Hyundai Verna will also get additional features such as Smart Key with engine start/stop button, wireless charging and smart trunk. The Diesel SX(O) AT trim will be equipped with new features such as wireless charging and telescopic steering.
The Hyundai Verna Petrol SX+ AT draws power from a 1.6-litre four-cylinder engine that produces 121bhp and 151Nm of torque. Powering the Diesel SX(O) AT Verna is a 1.6-litre four-cylinder engine that is tuned to produce 126bhp and 260Nm of torque. Both the engines are mated to a 6-speed automatic gearbox.
The Hyundai Verna facelift was launched in the Indian market in 2017. The new Verna features a sharper design that is in line with the design of the larger Elantra sedan. The Verna comes equipped with features such as cruise control, electric sunroof and much more.
The safety features of the Hyundai Verna include dual airbags as standard. The top-spec SX(O) trim of the sedan comes with six airbags. The Verna also gets essential safety features such as ABS, EBD, ISOFIX child seat mounts and rear parking sensors with camera.
Thoughts On Hyundai Verna Automatic Variants
Hyundai is all set to introduce new variants of the Verna Automatic during this festive season. With the increase in demand for the automatic variant of the sedan, Hyundai has decided to add more trims to the AT model. We expect Hyundai to reveal the prices of the new variants in the coming days.