- 17 hrs ago 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- 18 hrs ago Petrol And Diesel Vehicle Ban Plan In India: Government's Decision Revealed
- 19 hrs ago Zomato & Swiggy Team-Up With Pune Traffic Police In Giving Discounts To Law-Abiding Motorists
- 20 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer SF MotoGP Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.10 Lakh
- Technology Android-Based Nokia Feature Phone Image Leaks Online – What To Expect
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
- Finance SEBI Tightens Disclosure Norms Of Banks Listed On The Stock Exchange
- Movies Arbaaz Khan Said THIS About Malaika Arora After She Makes Relationship With Arjun Kapoor Official
- News 'Sasural Simar Ka' child actor Shivlekh Singh passes away
- Sports Cricket fails to get recognition as sport in Russia
- Lifestyle Kalki Koechlin Makes A Watermelon Splash With Her Green Sari
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Hyundai Verna Anniversary Edition Launched In India: South Korean automaker Hyundai has launched the new Verna Anniversary Edition to celebrate the first anniversary of the brand in the Indian market. The prices of the Hyundai Verna Anniversary Edition start at Rs 11.69 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Hyundai Verna Anniversary Edition is based on the top-spec SX(O) trim of the sedan and will be limited to just 1,000 units. The special edition Verna is available in three variants: SX(O) MT Petrol, SX(O) AT Petrol and SX(O) MT Diesel. Below is the detailed pricing of theHyundai Verna Anniversary Edition.
|SX(O) MT Petrol||Rs 11,69,413|
|SX(O) AT Petrol||Rs 12,83,413|
|SX(O) MT Diesel||Rs 13,03,413|
Note: All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Hyundai Verna Anniversary Edition is available in two colour options: Marina Blue and Polar White.
The changes on the exterior of the special edition Verna include silver faux skid plates on the front and rear bumper, rear spoiler, shark fin antenna and blacked out ORVMs (only available with Marina Blue colour).
The Verna Anniversary Edition is equipped with additional features such as wireless phone charger, smart electric sunroof, sporty all-black interior, blue colour accents around the AC vents, front seat ventilation and an Anniversary Edition badging at the rear.
The Hyundai Verna Anniversary Edition draws power from the same 1.6-litre petrol and 1.6-litre diesel engine. The petrol engine produces 123bhp and 151Nm of torque while the diesel engine churns out 128bhp and 260Nm of torque. Transmission options include a 6-speed manual or a 6-speed automatic gearbox.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Verna Anniversary Edition
Hyundai is celebrating the first anniversary of the new-gen Verna in the Indian market and to celebrate the occasion, the company has launched the Verna Anniversary Edition. The special edition sedan comes with a host of changes to the exterior and interior and also gets new features. The addition of the new colour is the prominent highlight of the special edition model.