- 19 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 21 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 23 hrs ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- 1 day ago BGauss Inaugurates Its First Showroom In Maharashtra: Read More To Find Out
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A02s Spotted On Geekbench Featuring Snapdragon 450 Chip
- Movies Dussehra 2020: Bollywood Films Which Recreated Dussehra Celebrations On The Big Screen
- Sports Sunrisers Hyderabad captain David Warner says the defeat against Punjab hurts but need to move on
- News Bihar Elections 2020: Nitish most preferred CM candidate; Tejashwi not far behind
- Lifestyle Durga Puja 2020: Know What Is Durga Balidan And Its SIgnificance
- Finance After Failed Delisting, Vedanta Board Approves Interim Dividend
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Hyundai has introduced the 1.4-litre diesel variant of the Verna in the Indian market. The Hyundai Verna 1.4-litre diesel is available in two variants: E and EX; along with two new variants in the 1.6-litre range.
The Hyundai Verna 1.4-litre diesel E trim is priced at Rs 9.29 lakh and the EX trim carries a price tag of Rs 9.99 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). The Hyundai Verna 1.6 petrol automatic gets a new SX+ trim and the 1.6-litre diesel automatic is now available in SX (O) trim.
The Hyundai Verna 1.4 diesel variant draws power from a 1.4-litre engine that produces 89bhp and 220Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox. The 1.4-litre unit also powers the Elite i20 and the i20 Active. The new Hyundai Verna was launched in India in 2017 with a 1.6-litre petrol and diesel engine.
The new SX+ AT trim of the Hyundai Verna petrol model is priced at Rs 11.52 lakh while the diesel SX (O) AT carries a price tag of Rs 13.99 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). Both the new trims of the 1.6-litre range comes with additional features.
The Hyundai Verna petrol SX+ AT trim comes equipped with features such as projector headlamps with LED daytime running lights, LED tail light cluster, 16-inch alloy wheels, electrically foldable ORVMs, 7-inch infotainment system, engine start/stop button, wireless charging and leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear knob.
The Hyundai Verna diesel SX(O) AT trim features adjustable rear seat headrests, ventilated leather seats, telescopic steering and six airbags. Apart from that all the mechanical components and equipment on the new variants remains the same.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Verna 1.4-Litre Diesel Variant
Hyundai has finally introduced the smaller 1.4-litre diesel engine on the Verna. At the time of launch, Hyundai had stated that the 1.4-litre diesel unit will make a comeback in the Indian market. Now, with the launch of the smaller diesel engine variant, the customers have more options to choose from.
The Hyundai Verna rivals the likes of Maruti Ciaz, Honda City, Toyota Yaris, Volkswagen Vento and the Skoda Rapid.