TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
The Hyundai i30 is placed above the Elite i20 in Hyundai's lineup of cars, with the same underpinnings as that of the Elantra. In Hyundai's international lineup, the i30 competes with rivals such as the Volkswagen Golf and the Honda Civic in the hatchback form.
The Elantra in India is powered by a 2.0-litre petrol engine and a 1.6-litre diesel engine producing 152bhp and 128bhp respectively. According to the images, the i30 spied carries the 1.6-litre diesel engine as seen from the badging on the rear.
The international model of the Hyundai i30 gets features such as radar-guided cruise control, auto emergency braking and an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto to name a few.
But the i30 hatchback is above four-metres in length which further means that the pricing for the car in India will be almost equivalent to a mid-size SUV offering.
Thoughts On The Spied Hyundai i30 Hatchback
The Hyundai i30 hatchback recently spotted in India, maybe in India as a test mule for components on future models and development. As per the current rumours, the i30 hatchback will not be launching in India anytime soon.