- Hyundai Announces Naming Campaign For The AH2 Hatchback
- 2018 Hyundai Santro (AH2) Official Sketch Revealed
- New Hyundai Santro Will Be A Replacement To The Entry-Level Eon Hatchback
- Hyundai Verna Facelift Launch Details Revealed — To Get New Petrol And Diesel Engines
- Hyundai Creta Facelift Receives Over 40,000 Bookings In Two Months
- Hyundai Is Considering A Micro-SUV To Rival The Renault Kwid
The Hyundai i30 is placed above the Elite i20 in Hyundai's lineup of cars, with the same underpinnings as that of the Elantra. In Hyundai's international lineup, the i30 competes with rivals such as the Volkswagen Golf and the Honda Civic in the hatchback form.
The Elantra in India is powered by a 2.0-litre petrol engine and a 1.6-litre diesel engine producing 152bhp and 128bhp respectively. According to the images, the i30 spied carries the 1.6-litre diesel engine as seen from the badging on the rear.
The international model of the Hyundai i30 gets features such as radar-guided cruise control, auto emergency braking and an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto to name a few.
But the i30 hatchback is above four-metres in length which further means that the pricing for the car in India will be almost equivalent to a mid-size SUV offering.
Thoughts On The Spied Hyundai i30 Hatchback
The Hyundai i30 hatchback recently spotted in India, maybe in India as a test mule for components on future models and development. As per the current rumours, the i30 hatchback will not be launching in India anytime soon.