- 32 min ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 Sales Going Strong; Matches That Of TVS Apache RR 310 — Here’s Why
- 33 min ago Bajaj TVS And Hero MotoCorp Against 100 Percent Electrification
- 1 hr ago BMW Reveals All Electric Car Power BEV At NEXTGen — Built On The 5 Series Platform
- 1 hr ago Hyundai Venue Bookings And Deliveries — Receives Over 33,000 Bookings Within First Month
- Lifestyle Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- Sports Batting coach Bangar's son gets tips from bowling coach Arun
- Movies Arjun Kapoor-Malaika Arora Jet Off To Mystery Destination For A Romantic Getaway!
- News Situation in Bengal nothing less than Emergency: Prakash Javadekar
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Technology Drone Flying Laws Of Five Important Countries — Everything You Need To Know
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
South Korean automaker Hyundai has revealed the i30 Fastback N ahead of its debut at the Paris Motor Show in October 2018. The Hyundai i30 Fastback N features an identical design as the i30 N hatchback except for the new rear end.
On the design front, the Hyundai i30 Fastback N features a similar design language as the i30 N hot hatch. The front fascia of the Fastback features a unique grille with N branding and a sporty bumper with red detailing. The Fastback gets LED projector headlights and LED DRLs on the bumper.
The new i30 Fastback N gets a new rear design with twin exhaust pipes, a diffuser and an integrated spoiler. The rear bumper also gets the red detailing which adds to the sporty look of the car. The side profile of the Fastback features a black sill with the N branding.
The Hyundai i30 Fastback N is equipped with 18-inch alloy wheels while the optional Performance Package offers 19-inch alloy wheels. The Performance Package also includes larger brake discs, electronic limited slip differential, and variable exhaust valve system.
The Hyundai i30 Fastback N draws power from a 2-litre turbocharged petrol engine that produces 246bhp and 271bhp with the performance pack. The torque output stands at 353Nm. The standard model can accelerate from 0-100km/h in 6.4 seconds and the time reduces to 6.1 seconds with the Performance Package.
Thoughts On The Hyundai i30 Fastback N
The Hyundai i30 Fastback N is identical to the i30 N hatchback but gets a new rear design. Hyundai has been testing the i30 hatchback in India but it is unlikely to be introduced in the country. Hyundai is said to be testing the engine with the i30 in India to comply with the upcoming BS-VI emission norms.