TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
South Korean automaker Hyundai has revealed the i30 Fastback N ahead of its debut at the Paris Motor Show in October 2018. The Hyundai i30 Fastback N features an identical design as the i30 N hatchback except for the new rear end.
On the design front, the Hyundai i30 Fastback N features a similar design language as the i30 N hot hatch. The front fascia of the Fastback features a unique grille with N branding and a sporty bumper with red detailing. The Fastback gets LED projector headlights and LED DRLs on the bumper.
The new i30 Fastback N gets a new rear design with twin exhaust pipes, a diffuser and an integrated spoiler. The rear bumper also gets the red detailing which adds to the sporty look of the car. The side profile of the Fastback features a black sill with the N branding.
The Hyundai i30 Fastback N is equipped with 18-inch alloy wheels while the optional Performance Package offers 19-inch alloy wheels. The Performance Package also includes larger brake discs, electronic limited slip differential, and variable exhaust valve system.
The Hyundai i30 Fastback N draws power from a 2-litre turbocharged petrol engine that produces 246bhp and 271bhp with the performance pack. The torque output stands at 353Nm. The standard model can accelerate from 0-100km/h in 6.4 seconds and the time reduces to 6.1 seconds with the Performance Package.
Thoughts On The Hyundai i30 Fastback N
The Hyundai i30 Fastback N is identical to the i30 N hatchback but gets a new rear design. Hyundai has been testing the i30 hatchback in India but it is unlikely to be introduced in the country. Hyundai is said to be testing the engine with the i30 in India to comply with the upcoming BS-VI emission norms.