- 9 hrs ago Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- 9 hrs ago TVS Riding Gear & Causal Apparel Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- 12 hrs ago Mahindra XUV500 BS-VI Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 14 hrs ago KTM Duke 250 Finance Options On Offer: Low Interest Rate & Exchange Bonus Offered Across India
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Lifestyle Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
South Korean automaker Hyundai has revealed the i30 Fastback N ahead of its debut at the Paris Motor Show in October 2018. The Hyundai i30 Fastback N features an identical design as the i30 N hatchback except for the new rear end.
On the design front, the Hyundai i30 Fastback N features a similar design language as the i30 N hot hatch. The front fascia of the Fastback features a unique grille with N branding and a sporty bumper with red detailing. The Fastback gets LED projector headlights and LED DRLs on the bumper.
The new i30 Fastback N gets a new rear design with twin exhaust pipes, a diffuser and an integrated spoiler. The rear bumper also gets the red detailing which adds to the sporty look of the car. The side profile of the Fastback features a black sill with the N branding.
The Hyundai i30 Fastback N is equipped with 18-inch alloy wheels while the optional Performance Package offers 19-inch alloy wheels. The Performance Package also includes larger brake discs, electronic limited slip differential, and variable exhaust valve system.
The Hyundai i30 Fastback N draws power from a 2-litre turbocharged petrol engine that produces 246bhp and 271bhp with the performance pack. The torque output stands at 353Nm. The standard model can accelerate from 0-100km/h in 6.4 seconds and the time reduces to 6.1 seconds with the Performance Package.
Thoughts On The Hyundai i30 Fastback N
The Hyundai i30 Fastback N is identical to the i30 N hatchback but gets a new rear design. Hyundai has been testing the i30 hatchback in India but it is unlikely to be introduced in the country. Hyundai is said to be testing the engine with the i30 in India to comply with the upcoming BS-VI emission norms.