- just now All-New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh
- 1 hr ago CFMoto 250SR Expected To Launch In India By 2020
- 1 hr ago Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Launch Live Updates: Price, Specifications, Features & Other Details
- 2 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra TUV300 Plus Spied Ahead Of Launch Early Next Year
- Technology Redmi 8 Pro FCC Listing Shows Quad Rear Cameras
- Movies Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy Teaser To Be Out At 2:40 PM: Chiranjeevi Fans Excited
- Sports Is Jofra Archer the most dangerous bowler in cricket? He has now hit 20 batsmen
- Lifestyle Kim Kardashian’s Fuchsia Pink Or Kylie Jenner’s Ocean Blue, Which Neon Eye Look Would You Go For?
- Finance SBI To Give Special Offers On Loans This Festive Season
- News Haryana Jobs: HSSC recruitment notification for 755 Haryana govt jobs out; When can you apply
- Education Karnataka PGCET 2019 Result On August 22; Check Counselling Schedule
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Hyundai has updated their i10 Grand and Xcent models with additional equipment and features. The updated Hyundai i10 Grand and Xcent are now better equipped to take on the rivals in their respective segment.
The updates have been made for the mid-spec variant of the i10 Grand (Magna) while the Xcent gets updates for its two top-spec variants.
The updates on the Hyundai i10 Grand include additional features to both the exterior and interior. Updates on the exterior include roof rails, LED DRLs, rear spoiler and additional mouldings on the side.
Interior updates include a new 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system, Hyundai iBlue app, rear AC vents and iBlue app on the infotainment unit.
Similarly, the Hyundai Xcent comes with additional variants on both its top trims: SX and SX (O). The two variants come with features such as a boot-mounted spoiler, the Hyundai iBlue app, 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system and wireless charging.
Both, the Hyundai i10 Grand and the Xcent comes powered with two engine options. This includes a 1.2-litre petrol and diesel power unit. The petrol engine produces 81bhp and 113Nm of torque while the diesel unit churns out 75bhp and 190Nm of torque. Both engine come mated to a five-speed manual transmission as standard. The petrol engine further gets the optional four-speed automatic.
The Hyundai i10 Grand comes in five variants: Era, Magna, Sportz, Sportz (Dual Tone) and Asta. The new feature updates are available only on the mid-spec Magna variant, which comes priced at Rs 5.69 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Hyundai Xcent, on the other hand, is available in four variants: E, S, SX, SX(O). The additional features on the Xcent are available on the top-spec SX and SX(O) variants. The Hyundai Xcent SX is priced at Rs 6.98 lakh while the SX(O) is priced at Rs 7.74 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Apart from the additional features on both cars, Hyundai is also offering special benefits. The Korean carmaker has announced benefits of up to Rs 65,000 on the i10 Grand while the Xcent comes with Rs 90,000 worth of special discounts and offers.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Grand i10 And Xcent
Hyundai has added a number of new features on both their models, the i10 Grand and the Xcent. With the additional features, Hyundai hopes to attract more customers and increase sales in the segment. The Hyundai Xcent rivals the likes of the Honda Amaze and Ford Aspire in the sub-four-me compact sedan segment.