TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Hyundai is gearing up for the launch of the Creta facelift in the Indian market. We have already reported about the bookings of the Hyundai Creta 2018 facelift. Now, TeamBHP has got hold of the variants and features of the new Hyundai Creta 2018 facelift.
The Hyundai Creta facelift will be offered in six variants: E, E+, S, SX, SX dual tone, and SX (O). On the design front, the new Creta facelift will feature cascading grille, skid plates, dual-tone bumper and split tail light cluster. Other features include projector headlamps, LED DRLs and 17-inch alloy wheels.
The Hyundai Creta facelift will be equipped with several new features such as wearable ‘Smart Key Band', six-way electrically adjustable driver's seat, electric sunroof, wireless charging, and cruise control. The electric sunroof will be available in the SX automatic trim and rest of the features are of SX (O) model.
The Hyundai Creta facelift will be offered with two new colour options: Passion Orange and Marina Blue. The new Passion Orange colour will be also available in dual-tone option with a black roof. Apart from that, the second dual-tone option will be the same Polar White with Phantom Black roof.
The safety features of the Hyundai Creta 2018 facelift includes dual airbags and ABS as standard across all the variants. The top-spec model gets six airbags and other safety features such as electronic stability control, hill assist, rear parking sensors and camera and ISOFIX child seat mounts.
Mechanically, the Hyundai Creta facelift will continue to draw power from a 1.4-litre diesel, a 1.6-litre diesel, and a 1.6-litre petrol engine. The 1.6-litre engines will be mated to a 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic gearbox. The 1.4-litre engine will be coupled to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Creta 2018 Facelift Variants And Features
The Hyundai Creta 2018 facelift comes with a host of new features as compared to the current-gen model. On the features front, Hyundai has thoroughly updated the Creta and the exterior design also gets a revamp. We expect Hyundai to launch the Creta facelift by the end of this month. There will be a significant hike in the price due to the addition of new features.