- 14 hrs ago Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — TVC Targets Younger Buyers
- 16 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Variants Explained In Detail — The Best Model Of The Lot!
- 16 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — Top Five Features And Everything You Need To Know
- News 5.6 magnitude earthquake hits Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Sports Australia is Gilchrist's favourite for World Cup
- Finance Rupee Opens Higher At 69.67
- Technology Samsung's latest 5x optical zoom camera sensor is just 5mm in thickness
- Movies Maharshi Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 13: Overtakes Srimanthudu To Reach A New Milestone!
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Hyundai is gearing up for the launch of the Creta facelift in the Indian market. We have already reported about the bookings of the Hyundai Creta 2018 facelift. Now, TeamBHP has got hold of the variants and features of the new Hyundai Creta 2018 facelift.
The Hyundai Creta facelift will be offered in six variants: E, E+, S, SX, SX dual tone, and SX (O). On the design front, the new Creta facelift will feature cascading grille, skid plates, dual-tone bumper and split tail light cluster. Other features include projector headlamps, LED DRLs and 17-inch alloy wheels.
The Hyundai Creta facelift will be equipped with several new features such as wearable ‘Smart Key Band', six-way electrically adjustable driver's seat, electric sunroof, wireless charging, and cruise control. The electric sunroof will be available in the SX automatic trim and rest of the features are of SX (O) model.
The Hyundai Creta facelift will be offered with two new colour options: Passion Orange and Marina Blue. The new Passion Orange colour will be also available in dual-tone option with a black roof. Apart from that, the second dual-tone option will be the same Polar White with Phantom Black roof.
The safety features of the Hyundai Creta 2018 facelift includes dual airbags and ABS as standard across all the variants. The top-spec model gets six airbags and other safety features such as electronic stability control, hill assist, rear parking sensors and camera and ISOFIX child seat mounts.
Mechanically, the Hyundai Creta facelift will continue to draw power from a 1.4-litre diesel, a 1.6-litre diesel, and a 1.6-litre petrol engine. The 1.6-litre engines will be mated to a 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic gearbox. The 1.4-litre engine will be coupled to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Creta 2018 Facelift Variants And Features
The Hyundai Creta 2018 facelift comes with a host of new features as compared to the current-gen model. On the features front, Hyundai has thoroughly updated the Creta and the exterior design also gets a revamp. We expect Hyundai to launch the Creta facelift by the end of this month. There will be a significant hike in the price due to the addition of new features.