- 14 hrs ago Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — TVC Targets Younger Buyers
- 15 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Variants Explained In Detail — The Best Model Of The Lot!
- 16 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — Top Five Features And Everything You Need To Know
- News Watch the video of Dalit body president being attacked at Press club in Hyderabad
- Sports Asian Championships winner Gomathi fails dope test
- Finance Rupee Opens Higher At 69.67
- Technology Samsung's latest 5x optical zoom camera sensor is just 5mm in thickness
- Movies Maharshi Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 13: Overtakes Srimanthudu To Reach A New Milestone!
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Hyundai is all set to launch the new Creta 2018 facelift in the Indian market in the coming weeks. Ahead of that Motoroids has got hold of the images which fully reveal the Hyundai Creta 2018 facelift. The Creta facelift was spotted at a dealership stockyard.
The Hyundai Creta 2018 facelift gets an updated exterior design with a new front fascia. The front end of the new Creta 2018 now features company's signature cascading grille, updated headlamp design, new fog lamp design and revamped bumper with a silver skid plate.
The rear profile of the 2018 Hyundai Creta remains almost the same as compared to the current-gen model. The SUV features updated reflectors on either side of the bumper and skid plate. The new Creta also features newly designed roof rails. Overall, the exterior design looks more premium as compared to the existing model.
The interior of the Hyundai Creta 2018 facelift has also been updated and now features new seat upholstery, air conditioning vents and soft paint finish on the dashboard. The top-spec dual-tone model of the Creta will also sport a new orange colour for the interiors.
The new Hyundai Creta 2018 facelift will be loaded with a host of features such as an electric sunroof, touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, cruise control, wireless charging, electrically adjustable driver's seat and 17-inch alloy wheels.
The safety features of the Creta facelift include dual airbags and ABS as standard across the variants. The top-spec model will be equipped with six airbags, electronic stability control, hill assist, rear parking sensors and camera and ISOFIX child seat mounts.
We have already reported about the leaked details of the variants of the new 2018 Hyundai Creta. The Creta facelift will be available in six trim levels: E, E+, S, SX, SX dual tone, and SX (O). Colour options include White, Black, Silver, Fiery Red, Stardust Grey, Passion Orange and Marina Blue, dual tone White/Black and Orange/Black.
The 2018 Hyundai Creta facelift is expected to draw power from the same 1.4-litre diesel, 1.6-litre diesel, and a 1.6-litre petrol engine. Transmission options include a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed automatic gearbox. On the mechanical front, the Creta facelift remains the same.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Creta 2018 Facelift
Hyundai is all set to launch the Creta facelift in the country. The 2018 Creta comes with revamped exterior design and refreshed interiors. Hyundai is expected to launch the Creta facelift in the coming weeks. The Hyundai Creta 2018 facelift is likely to be dearer by Rs 20,000-30,000 depending on the variant.