- 6 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- 7 hrs ago Ducati Reveals Super Soco CUx Electric Scooter — A Piece Of MotoGP
- 7 hrs ago Royal Enfield 650 Twins Sales Figures Cross 2000 Units A Month
- 8 hrs ago Triumph To Manufacture Electric Motorcycles — Announces Project Triumph TE-1
- News Weather forecast today: Heavy downpour likely in Kerala as Southwest monsoon advances
- Technology ZTE launches super affordable ZTE Blade A5 2019 with an 8 MP selfie camera
- Sports England have no margin for error at World Cup, warns Stokes
- Lifestyle 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Hypotension
- Movies Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget Reveal Their Relationship Status & What they Hate About Each Other!
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The Hyundai Creta has been one of the most popular SUV offerings from the company in India since its inception in 2015. The company recently launched the facelift version of the Creta SUV earlier in May, with a starting price of Rs 9.44 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Since then, the SUV has received over 40,000 bookings.
The new facelifted version of the SUV gets a larger chrome trimmed hexagonal front grille. The front bumper has also been tweaked and now features new fog lamp housings and a pronounced chin. It also gets a redesigned rear bumper and the taillamps have also received a few tweaks. New 17-inch dual-tone alloy wheels have also been added.
The Hyundai Creta facelift will be offered in six variants: E, E+, S, SX, SX dual tone, and SX (O). The SUV receives several new features such as a wearable Smart Key Band, six-way electrically adjustable driver's seat, electric sunroof, wireless charging and cruise control. However, the sunroof will be available only in the SX automatic trims.
The Creta facelift is available in two new colour options: Passion Orange and Marina Blue. The new Passion Orange colour is also available in a dual-tone option with a black roof.
The Hyundai Creta 2018 facelift comes with a list of safety features which includes dual airbags and ABS as standard across all the variants. However, the top-spec model will get six airbags and other features such as electronic stability control (ESC), hill-hold assist, rear parking sensors with a camera and ISOFIX child seat mounts.
Mechanically, the Hyundai Creta facelift has not been updated. Engine options on the Hyundai Creta include a 1.4-litre and 1.6-litre diesel power units, as well as a 1.6-litre petrol engine. The 1.6-litre diesel and petrol engines produce 121bhp and 126bhp respectively. While the 1.4-litre diesel engine produces 88.7bhp.
The bigger engines will be coupled to a 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic gearbox. while the smaller 1.4-litre engine will only get a 5-speed manual gearbox. The mileage figures range between 14.8km/l on the lower variants, to 20.5km/l on the top end SX(O) diesel trims.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Creta Facelift
The Hyundai Creta facelift comes with a lot of new features as compared to the previous model both on the interior and exterior. with these added features, Hyundai hopes to further continue improving their sales figures in the Indian market.