TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
South Korean automaker Hyundai has revealed the new Creta Diamond concept at the 2018 Sao Paulo Motor Show in Brazil. Hyundai had recently teased the Creta Diamond edition and the SUV gets few unique features and design elements. The Hyundai Creta Diamond concept is based on the top-spec Prestige variant of the SUV.
The Hyundai Creta Diamond concept is finished in a unique ‘Deep Dive Blue' colour scheme. Other new features of the Creta Diamond concept include a panoramic sunroof, special microfibre seats with ivory and caramel colour combination. The cabin also gets new trims and badging.
The dashboard of the Hyundai Creta Diamond concept features a dual-tone theme with a combination of the white and brown colour. The steering wheel, gear lever and the lower part of the dashboard are finished in white colour. The dashboard also gets silver accents around the AC vents.
The Creta Diamond concept is equipped with a larger 19-inch alloy wheels with a sporty design. Other features of the special edition Creta include a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, a JBL audio system with three amplifiers, six speakers and a 750-watt subwoofer.
Apart from that, the Hyundai Creta Diamond concept also gets dual 10-inch screens for the rear passengers. Overall, the interior of the Hyundai Creta Diamond concept is luxurious and feels premium as compared to the standard variant of the SUV.
The Hyundai Creta Diamond concept draws power from a 2-litre petrol engine that produces 156bhp and comes mated to a 6-speed automatic gearbox. The Hyundai Creta Diamond concept is likely to enter production in the South American markets.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Creta Diamond Concept
Hyundai has revealed the new Creta Diamond concept with a host of new features and updates to the exterior and interior design. The Hyundai Creta Diamond concept will be the new top-spec model in the lineup. Hyundai has not confirmed about bringing the Creta Diamond edition to India. Being a segment-leader in the country, the Creta Diamond concept will definitely find buyers in India.
Image Courtesy: Motor1