TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
The Hyundai Creta facelift has been spotted testing on the streets of Pune. The highly camouflaged 2018 Creta facelift as spotted by Team-BHP is set to get a host of new updates and features as seen from the spy-shots.
As seen on the test mule's heavily camouflaged front, the car is expected to receive a new front grille design, new bumpers and a re-designed headlamp cluster. The new Hyundai Creta, will also get fog lamps and LED DRLs mounted on the bumper.
The facelift Creta also gets dual-tone alloy wheels and a chrome belt under the window. While the rear of the car might also get a revised taillight design and an updated bumper. The interiors of the new Hyundai Creta will likely get an updated touchscreen infotainment system with CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity.
Hyundai might continue with the carry forward the same engine options from the current version. A 1.6-litre petrol engine producing 123bhp and 151Nm of torque, 1.4-litre diesel engine producing 89bhp and another 1.6-litre diesel engine with 126bhp. The choice of either a 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmission is likely to be carried forward as well.
Thoughts On The 2018 Hyundai Creta Facelift
Hyundai Creta has been the best-selling model in the mid-SUV segment and Hyundai would be expecting to carry on this dominance with the new 2018 Hyundai Creta. Expect the pricing for the new Hyundai Creta facelift to remain similar to the current version.