- 51 min ago Formula One Legend Niki Lauda Passes Away At 70
- 2 hrs ago Suzuki Confirms Gixxer 250 Naked Roadster Launch — Coming Diwali 2019
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Rapid To Feature New 1.0-Litre TSI Engine — Upgrading The Czechs
- 3 hrs ago New Hyundai Venue Compact-SUV Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 6.50 Lakh
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Whose Outfit Was The Most Breathtaking On Day 7?
- Movies Kapil Sharma Mocks Bappi Lahiri; Calls him 'Maharani Of Jaipur'!
- News Men wearing Modi masks prepare 2,000 Kg Laddoos ahead of poll results
- Technology Infinix S4 launched in India with triple rear camera, 32MP front camera and more
- Sports World Cup prize money not too high than IPL
- Finance Reliance Beats IOC To Become India's Biggest Company In Revenue Terms
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The Hyundai Creta facelift has been spotted testing on the streets of Pune. The highly camouflaged 2018 Creta facelift as spotted by Team-BHP is set to get a host of new updates and features as seen from the spy-shots.
As seen on the test mule's heavily camouflaged front, the car is expected to receive a new front grille design, new bumpers and a re-designed headlamp cluster. The new Hyundai Creta, will also get fog lamps and LED DRLs mounted on the bumper.
The facelift Creta also gets dual-tone alloy wheels and a chrome belt under the window. While the rear of the car might also get a revised taillight design and an updated bumper. The interiors of the new Hyundai Creta will likely get an updated touchscreen infotainment system with CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity.
Hyundai might continue with the carry forward the same engine options from the current version. A 1.6-litre petrol engine producing 123bhp and 151Nm of torque, 1.4-litre diesel engine producing 89bhp and another 1.6-litre diesel engine with 126bhp. The choice of either a 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmission is likely to be carried forward as well.
Thoughts On The 2018 Hyundai Creta Facelift
Hyundai Creta has been the best-selling model in the mid-SUV segment and Hyundai would be expecting to carry on this dominance with the new 2018 Hyundai Creta. Expect the pricing for the new Hyundai Creta facelift to remain similar to the current version.