- 9 hrs ago Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- 9 hrs ago Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- 10 hrs ago Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Set For 2020 India Launch
- 10 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Tata Nexon — Which Will Come Out On Top?
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Technology Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
A modified Ford Endeavour has been delivered from the dealership itself. The owner, with the help of Ford's dealership in Odisha (formerly Orissa), has made significant changes to the SUV's exterior.
If not the Toyota Fortuner, India's favourite SUV will definitely be the Ford Endeavour. The seven-seater has got good road presence, along with high capability both on-road and off-road. But have these modifications affected the Endeavour's potential?
The SUV's owner has succeeded in making this particular Endeavour stand out from the rest. The grille has been replaced with the Ford Raptor-style unit with red accents. The silver garnish on the bumper has been painted in the body colour itself. The bonnet has been given some extra material to have an aggressive look.
The bonnet seems to have a lot of scoops and vents. This is entirely a cosmetic mod and is aimed togive the SUV a masculine look.
The roof rails are still in their original silver shade.
Coming to the side profile, the large 20-inch wheels protrude out from their housing. The 6-spoke alloys look good and imposing, but doesn't go perfectly in line with the Endeavour's bulky design.
The door handles, side vents and ORVMs are still in chrome. The modification also includes a side-step.
At the rear, the owner has carried over the black-theme from the front. While the tail lamps have got a black layout, the chrome garnish connecting them to each other has been untouched.
The rear windshield is now accompanied on either side by what seems to be a pair of reflectors.
The Ford Endeavour is available in two engine options: 2.2-litre four-cylinder and 3.2-litre five-cylinder. The 2.2-litre unit makes 158bhp and 385Nm of torque, while the 3.2-litre puts out 197bhp and 470Nm. Both engines come mated only to a six-speed automatic.
Prices for the all-wheel-drive Ford Endeavour start at Rs 26.32 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The Ford Endeavour Modified By The Odisha Dealership
The latest Ford Endeavour is a good-looking SUV. A lot of Endeavour modifications have been carried out in the country, ever since its launch in 2016. Out of those, some are functional while others are aesthetic.
This particular example is a well-executed work to an extent. Even though the modifications have been done with the assistance of Ford's authorised dealership, there will be issues in claiming warranty and insurance during an unlikely event.
What do you think of this modified Ford Endeavour?
Image Courtesy: TeamBHP