- 9 hrs ago Ather Energy Expansion Plans: New Cities To Be Added & Other Details
- 10 hrs ago Tata Nexon Connected Technology Features Explained In New Video: Watch It Here!
- 11 hrs ago Hero Pleasure+ Prices Marginally Increased Across All Variants: New Prices Now Start At Rs 55,600
- 11 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra Thar Is Expected To Launch In August: Unofficial Bookings Commence
- News India overtakes Spain’s COVID-19 tally, becomes fifth worst-hit nation
- Sports Borussia Dortmund 1-0 Hertha Berlin: Can goal decisive after teams unite to support Black Lives Matter
- Lifestyle What Is Refeeding Syndrome? Its Symptoms, Risk Factors And Treatment
- Movies Sonu Sood Sends 200 Idli Vendors Home In Tamil Nadu; Breaks Coconut In Front Of The Buses
- Finance Opted For Moratorium: Your Fresh Loan/ Approved Loan May Be Rejected
- Technology TRAI Scraps 100 Messages Per Day Rule
- Education Top 10 World Environment Day Quotes For Students
- Travel Scenic Road Trips In The Western Ghats That Every Biker Must Take This Monsoon
A modified Ford Endeavour has been delivered from the dealership itself. The owner, with the help of Ford's dealership in Odisha (formerly Orissa), has made significant changes to the SUV's exterior.
If not the Toyota Fortuner, India's favourite SUV will definitely be the Ford Endeavour. The seven-seater has got good road presence, along with high capability both on-road and off-road. But have these modifications affected the Endeavour's potential?
The SUV's owner has succeeded in making this particular Endeavour stand out from the rest. The grille has been replaced with the Ford Raptor-style unit with red accents. The silver garnish on the bumper has been painted in the body colour itself. The bonnet has been given some extra material to have an aggressive look.
The bonnet seems to have a lot of scoops and vents. This is entirely a cosmetic mod and is aimed togive the SUV a masculine look.
The roof rails are still in their original silver shade.
Coming to the side profile, the large 20-inch wheels protrude out from their housing. The 6-spoke alloys look good and imposing, but doesn't go perfectly in line with the Endeavour's bulky design.
The door handles, side vents and ORVMs are still in chrome. The modification also includes a side-step.
At the rear, the owner has carried over the black-theme from the front. While the tail lamps have got a black layout, the chrome garnish connecting them to each other has been untouched.
The rear windshield is now accompanied on either side by what seems to be a pair of reflectors.
The Ford Endeavour is available in two engine options: 2.2-litre four-cylinder and 3.2-litre five-cylinder. The 2.2-litre unit makes 158bhp and 385Nm of torque, while the 3.2-litre puts out 197bhp and 470Nm. Both engines come mated only to a six-speed automatic.
Prices for the all-wheel-drive Ford Endeavour start at Rs 26.32 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The Ford Endeavour Modified By The Odisha Dealership
The latest Ford Endeavour is a good-looking SUV. A lot of Endeavour modifications have been carried out in the country, ever since its launch in 2016. Out of those, some are functional while others are aesthetic.
This particular example is a well-executed work to an extent. Even though the modifications have been done with the assistance of Ford's authorised dealership, there will be issues in claiming warranty and insurance during an unlikely event.
What do you think of this modified Ford Endeavour?
Image Courtesy: TeamBHP