- Driving Licence And RC In Digital Formats Valid — Transport Ministry Notifies The States And Police
- No Phone Calls While Driving For Bangalore Bus Drivers — BMTC Officials Pass New Instruction
- Porsche Centre Bengaluru Sells India’s First 911 GT2 RS – The Most Insane Modern Porsche 911
- Gujarat Might Follow ‘One Citizen, One Vehicle’ Rule Soon — Government Asks RTOs To Prepare Data
- Seven Days Jail Time For Drunken Driving: Goa Police Asks To Amend Motor Vehicles Act Accordingly
- Pagani Zonda HP Barchetta Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World — Priced At Rs 121 Crore!
A Ford Ecosport owner lost control of his SUV after suffering a tyre burst, causing it to ram into an oncoming truck. The incident caused the lives of all four passengers including the owner, his wife and two children. This accident took place in the Nizamabad district.
According to Team-BHP, the family was returning from home from Hyderabad when the accident took place. The speed at which the car was travelling could not be confirmed. However, the section where the incident took place is known to have less traffic, with people driving at great speeds.
As seen from the images, the Ford Ecosport seems to have T-Boned the truck and gone under it. The sides of the SUV has been heavily crumpled, suggesting the impact occurred from its side. This kind of impact leaves little chance for the airbags to offer any sort of protection for the occupants.
Tyre bursts are among the biggest causes of road accidents. The risk of a tyre burst increase in summer, due to the high temperatures along with the increase in heat caused due to friction between the road and the tyres. The air pressure increases rapidly with the increase in heat. The increase in air pressure causes the air to expand which bursts the tyre.
Thoughts On The Ford EcoSport Tyre Burst Accident
The Ford EcoSport tyre burst resulted in a very unfortunate incident where four members of a family lost their lives. A tyre burst is one of the biggest fears for any driver. It is therefore very important to take safety precautions while driving at high speed on highways.
Certain precautionary steps include filling the right amount of pressure in the tyres, taking breaks frequently to reduce tyre temperature and using good condition tyres.