TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
A Ford Ecosport owner lost control of his SUV after suffering a tyre burst, causing it to ram into an oncoming truck. The incident caused the lives of all four passengers including the owner, his wife and two children. This accident took place in the Nizamabad district.
According to Team-BHP, the family was returning from home from Hyderabad when the accident took place. The speed at which the car was travelling could not be confirmed. However, the section where the incident took place is known to have less traffic, with people driving at great speeds.
As seen from the images, the Ford Ecosport seems to have T-Boned the truck and gone under it. The sides of the SUV has been heavily crumpled, suggesting the impact occurred from its side. This kind of impact leaves little chance for the airbags to offer any sort of protection for the occupants.
Tyre bursts are among the biggest causes of road accidents. The risk of a tyre burst increase in summer, due to the high temperatures along with the increase in heat caused due to friction between the road and the tyres. The air pressure increases rapidly with the increase in heat. The increase in air pressure causes the air to expand which bursts the tyre.
Thoughts On The Ford EcoSport Tyre Burst Accident
The Ford EcoSport tyre burst resulted in a very unfortunate incident where four members of a family lost their lives. A tyre burst is one of the biggest fears for any driver. It is therefore very important to take safety precautions while driving at high speed on highways.
Certain precautionary steps include filling the right amount of pressure in the tyres, taking breaks frequently to reduce tyre temperature and using good condition tyres.