- 15 hrs ago Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — TVC Targets Younger Buyers
- 16 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Variants Explained In Detail — The Best Model Of The Lot!
- 16 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — Top Five Features And Everything You Need To Know
- News 27-year-old TikTok star and gym trainer Mohit Mor shot dead in Delhi's Najafgarh
- Technology OnePlus 7 Pro Easter Egg solved: How to get Fnatic special wallpapers?
- Movies Salman Khan Showers Praises On Alia Bhatt: She Is A Godown Of Talent
- Sports Koscielny slams UEFA after Mkhitaryan withdrawal
- Finance Rupee Opens Higher At 69.67
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Ford India is all set to introduce two new variants of the EcoSport in the country. The Ford EcoSport will get two new variants: Titanium S and Signature Edition. Now, TeamBHP reports that Ford has started billing the new variants to the dealerships across the country.
The report also states that the Ford EcoSport Titanium S and Signature Edition demo cars will be available in the first or second week of this month. Both the new variants of the Ford EcoSport will sport cosmetic updates and additional features.
The Ford EcoSport Titanium S and Signature Edition will feature 17-inch alloy wheels and electric sunroof. On the exterior, the EcoSport Titanium S trim will feature smoked projector headlights, fog lamps, black painted roof and a darker finish on the grille.
The interior of the Ford EcoSport Titanium S variant will be equipped with a black dashboard theme with orange inserts on seats, door pads and dashboard. The cabin also gets S badging on the door pads to distinguish the new variant from the Titanium+ trim. Apart from that the new variant also gets tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS).
The Ford EcoSport Signature Edition features a rear spoiler, blue interior trim and seat stitching. The Signature Edition also gets additional safety features such as electronic stability control (ESC) and Hill Launch Assist (HLA).
The Ford EcoSport Titanium+ trim will no longer be available with 17-inch alloy wheels, instead, it will be offered with 16-inch alloy wheels. However, the pricing of the Titanium+ variant is expected to remain the same. Updated brochures are expected to be available on the official website in the coming days.
On the mechanical front, both the new variants of the EcoSport will draw power from a 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engine. The petrol engine produces 123bhp and 150Nm of torque while the diesel engine is good for 99bhp and 205Nm of torque. Transmission options include a manual and automatic gearbox.
Thoughts On The Ford EcoSport Titanium S And Signature Edition
Ford India is all set to introduce the new variants of the EcoSport with subtle exterior and interior updates. Both the new trims will be the top-spec models in the lineup. Ford is likely to launch the new variants in May 2018. With the addition of two new trim levels, customers will have more options to choose from as per their budget.