- 1 hr ago Hyundai Could Offer The Verna & Elite i20 With A New Engine — Part Of Upcoming BS-VI Plans
- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors Discontinue Certain Variants Of Safari, Zest And Bolt Models In India
- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- Lifestyle When Tinsel Town Divas Made White-hued Outfits Trendy At Cannes 2019
- Movies Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka 2 Spoiler: New Twists In Mishaan's Love Story; Veer Gets Hint About Them!
- News Lok Sabha poll results create vacancies in UP Cabinet, first reshuffle likely soon
- Finance Education Loan Market Shrinks 25% In Four Years: Report
- Technology OnePlus 7 Pro new OxygenOS update improves system and camera performance
- Education MBOSE Result 2019: Direct Link To Check SSLC & HSSLC Result 2019
- Sports Sachin Tendulkar passes his father's words of wisdom to son, advises Arjun Tendulkar to never take shortcuts
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
Ford is all set to launch the EcoSport Titanium S in India. Now, Autocar India reports that the Ford EcoSport Titanium S will be launched in the country on May 14, 2018. The Titanium S trim of the EcoSport will get more features and subtle changes to the interior.
The report also states that the Ford EcoSport Titanium S will draw power from a 1-litre EcoBoost petrol engine producing 125bhp. Apart from that, the EcoSport Titanium S will feature a stiffer suspension for spirited driving. The Titanium S will be the top-spec model and will also get the 1.5-litre diesel engine.
The Ford EcoSport Titanium S will also get additional features such as newly designed 17-inch alloy wheels, a sunroof, HID headlamps, a slightly revamped instrument cluster with 4.2-inch MID and tyre pressure monitoring system.
On the exterior, the Ford EcoSport Titanium S will feature a contrast roof, black inserts on the front grille, smoked headlamps and fog lamps. Ford will also introduce a new Satin Orange colour scheme with the Titanium S trim. The interior will also get orange accents on the centre console, seats and doors.
Apart from the Titanium S variant, Ford will also launch Signature edition of the EcoSport. The Ford EcoSport Signature edition will be based on the Titanium+ trim. The Signature edition will also get 17-inch alloy wheels and safety features such as hill-start assist and electronic stability control.
On the design front, the Ford EcoSport Signature edition will sport black inserts on the grille, headlamps and fog lamps and a rear spoiler. The Signature edition will also get a new Anodised Blue paint scheme. The all-black interior will feature blue accents and ‘Signature' badging.
The Ford EcoSport Signature edition will draw power from the same 1.5-litre Dragon Series petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engine The petrol engine produces 121bhp and 150Nm of torque while the diesel engine is good for 98.6bhp and 205Nm of torque.
Thoughts On The Ford EcoSport Titanium S
Ford is all set to introduce the new top-of-the-range Titanium S trim of the EcoSport compact SUV. The Ford EcoSport Titanium S will get additional features and the popular 1-litre EcoBoost engine. The Signature edition also comes with new features. The new trims of the EcoSport will rival the updated Maruti Vitara Brezza and the soon to be launched Hyundai Creta facelift.