- 8 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- News Lok Sabha Election 2019: Exit polls which failed to read public mood
- Technology Realme X to come with different specification in India with a price tag around 18K: Realme
- Sports Lyon president Aulas urges PSG to make Ndombele move
- Movies Hina Khan Proved Time Changes: From Being Tantrum Queen, Trolled For Bigg Boss Stint To Cannes Debut
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Lifestyle Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Ford EcoSport S And Signature Edition launched in India. Ford has launched the S and Signature Edition trims of the EcoSport compact SUV. The Ford EcoSport S gets the popular 1-litre EcoBoost engine and few other cosmetic changes.
Both the Ford EcoSport S and Signature Edition are based on the Titanium trim of the standard model. The EcoSport S and Signature Edition are available in both petrol and diesel engine options. Below is the detailed pricing of the Ford EcoSport S and Signature Edition.
|Ford EcoSport Signature Edition||₹ 10.40 lakh||₹ 10.99 lakh|
|Ford EcoSport S||₹ 11.37 lakh||₹ 11.89 lakh|
*Note: All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Ford EcoSport S trim draws power from the globally renowned 1-litre EcoBoost petrol engine producing 123bhp and 170Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox with a claimed mileage of 18.1kpl. The EcoSport S also gets the 1.5-litre diesel engine.
On the other hand, the Ford EcoSport Signature Edition will draw power from the existing 1.5-litre Dragon Series petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engine. The petrol engine produces 121bhp and 150Nm of torque while the diesel engine churns out 98.6bhp and 205Nm of torque. Both the engines are mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
The prominent highlight of the Ford EcoSport Titanium S is the electric sunroof or Fun-roof. Apart from that the new Titanium S trim of the EcoSport also features newly designed 17-inch alloy wheels with smoked treatment, HID headlamps and revamped instrument cluster with 4.2-inch MID and tyre pressure monitoring system.
The EcoSport S also features a stiffer suspension and responsive steering for spirited driving.
On the exterior, the Ford EcoSport S features a blacked out roof, smoked headlamps and black bezels around the fog lamp housing. The Titanium S will be available in a new Satin Orange colour scheme.
The interior of the Ford EcoSport Titanium S will sport orange accents on the centre console, seats and door trims. The S trim also gets six airbags and 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
The Ford EcoSport Signature edition also gets the new 17-inch alloy wheels. Other updates include a sunroof, chrome surrounding around the grille, new graphics and rear spoiler.
The Signature edition of the EcoSport will be offered with a new Anodised Blue paint scheme. The interior features blue accents on seat stitching, centre console and instrument panel. The Signature Edition is also available as an option on the Titanium trim.
Thoughts On The Ford EcoSport S and Signature Edition
Ford has launched the two new top-spec trims for the EcoSport. The Ford EcoSport S and the Signature Edition comes with several cosmetic updates and the S trim also gets the popular 1-litre EcoBoost engine. The EcoSport will rival the likes of recently updated Maruti Vitara Brezza, Tata Nexon and even the upcoming Hyundai Creta facelift.