- News Now junior doctors in Telangana warn of strike
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M40 Vs Other Budget Smartphones With 6GB RAM
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Ford India is all set to launch the new 2018 Aspire facelift in the country. CarandBike reports that the new Ford Aspire facelift will be launched in the Indian market on October 4, 2018. The Aspire facelift will feature a new design and several new features to take on its modern rivals.
The report also states that the Ford Aspire facelift will also get a CNG variant targeted towards taxi owners and fleet operators. Ford has been testing the Aspire facelift on Indian roads for quite some time and the CNG model was also spotted. It will be the first time that Ford is offering a CNG variant.
On the design front, the Ford Aspire facelift will feature a revised front end with new honeycomb grille with chrome surrounds, newly designed swept back headlamps, and LED daytime running lights. The updated compact sedan will also get revamped fog lamps and a wider airdam.
On the side profile, the new 2018 Ford Aspire facelift will be equipped with new alloy wheels. The rear end of the new Aspire will feature slightly redesigned tail lamp cluster and a revamped bumper. Expect the facelifted Aspire to be sporty and aggressive as compared to the outgoing model.
The interior of the new Ford Aspire will be based on the new EcoSport and Freestyle. The cabin will feature a dual-tone theme with back and beige treatment. The overall design of the dashboard will remain unchanged. The sedan will be equipped with a floating touchscreen infotainment system.
The Ford Aspire facelift is likely to draw power from a new 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol engine while the diesel engine will be equipped with the existing 1.5-litre four-cylinder diesel engine. The CNG model is expected to get the older 1.2-litre petrol unit. Transmission options include a 5-speed manual or a new 6-speed automatic gearbox.
Thoughts On The Ford Aspire Facelift
Ford is gearing up for the launch of the Aspire facelift in the Indian market during the festive season. The new Aspire will come with a new design and a host of premium features. Expect a slight hike in the prices of the updated sedan. The new Ford Aspire ill rival the likes of Maruti Dzire, Hyundai Xcent and the new Honda Amaze.