- 28 min ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- 49 min ago 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Images Leaked — Receives Updated Styling & Features
- 18 hrs ago 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- 19 hrs ago Petrol And Diesel Vehicle Ban Plan In India: Government's Decision Revealed
- Technology Realme 3i Vs Other Pocket-Friendly Smartphones
- News 23 FIRs against Azam Khan for alleged land grabbing
- Sports Spurs boss Pochettino could have quit had Tottenham won Champions League
- Movies Bepanah Pyaarr & Vish To Be Replaced By Bigg Boss 13; Here’s When The Show Will Air!
- Finance Govt Says It Is Working On Reviving BSNL
- Lifestyle These Plates Come Alive With 'Hidden' Paintings After You Pour Soy Sauce On Them
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Force Motors has launched the new 33/41 Traveller Monobus at Bus World 2018. The Force Traveller Monobus is the only bus in its class to have a monocoque chassis and comes with a lot of segment-first features and equipment.
The 33/41 Traveller Monobus, as the name suggests, is a minibus which comes in either 33 or 41-passenger format. The model will be available for purchase across all the brand's dealerships in India, during the upcoming festive season.
The leading commercial vehicle brand in India claims that the new Monobus is "a unique combination of outstanding performance, excellent fuel economy, unmatched strength, total safety and maximum comfort". It is an ideal choice for tours, hospital usage, fleet owners and corporates.
There is also a school bus version of the new Force Motors bus – the Traveller Monobus Scholar. The Scholar variant is finished in the conventional yellow colour of a school bus and comes with all the recommended safety features put forward by rule. The floor height is also low for easy entry and exit for school children.
The Force Traveller Monobus is the first vehicle in its class to employ the sixth generation Cathodic Electro Deposition (CED) dip painting process for the entire body. For the same reason, the bus can withstand rust and corrosion for a prolonged period of time, compared to its competition.
Powering the Traveller Monobus is a 3.2-litre Mercedes-sourced common-rail diesel engine which makes 115bhp and 350Nm of torque. The engine offers good low-end torque and is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. The Traveller Monobus also showcases best-in-class power-to-weight ratio and is almost 800kg lighter than its competition. This accounts for good fuel efficiency too.
The Force Traveller Monobus has been designed and fabricated in an automated and robotic environment using pressed steel panels. In addition to this, Force Motors boasts of a market and engineering experience of more than 60 years. The company has got a wide sales, service and spares network across the country; making the Monobus, a really good product.
Thoughts On The Force Motors Traveller Monobus
The Force Traveller Monobus is aimed to be a strong contender in the minibus market in India. Compared to a large bus, minibuses can be used for a wider variety of applications and is also more adaptable. With the new monocoque construction and sophisticated manufacturing techniques, the new Traveller Monobus is one of the best choices in its category.