- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Exclusive Production Hub In India: Here Are All Details
- 5 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Expected To Receive New Colour Scheme: Teased Ahead Of Launch
- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 8 hrs ago MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon: Teaser Video & Details
- Movies Shanvi Srivastava Replaces Rachita Ram In Dinesh Baboo’s 50th Film Kasturi Mahal
- News Fadnavis, Sanjay Raut meet at luxury hotel; not political, says BJP
- Sports IPL 2020: KKR vs SRH: Incredible story of mystery spinner Varun Chakravarthy of Kolkata Knight Riders
- Lifestyle Everything You Need To Know About The Buddhist Diet
- Technology Google Pixel 5 Launch Date Delayed: Will Now Make A Debut In October
- Finance 3 Ways To Play The Gold Theme As It Will Bounce Back
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Force Motors has launched the new 33/41 Traveller Monobus at Bus World 2018. The Force Traveller Monobus is the only bus in its class to have a monocoque chassis and comes with a lot of segment-first features and equipment.
The 33/41 Traveller Monobus, as the name suggests, is a minibus which comes in either 33 or 41-passenger format. The model will be available for purchase across all the brand's dealerships in India, during the upcoming festive season.
The leading commercial vehicle brand in India claims that the new Monobus is "a unique combination of outstanding performance, excellent fuel economy, unmatched strength, total safety and maximum comfort". It is an ideal choice for tours, hospital usage, fleet owners and corporates.
There is also a school bus version of the new Force Motors bus – the Traveller Monobus Scholar. The Scholar variant is finished in the conventional yellow colour of a school bus and comes with all the recommended safety features put forward by rule. The floor height is also low for easy entry and exit for school children.
The Force Traveller Monobus is the first vehicle in its class to employ the sixth generation Cathodic Electro Deposition (CED) dip painting process for the entire body. For the same reason, the bus can withstand rust and corrosion for a prolonged period of time, compared to its competition.
Powering the Traveller Monobus is a 3.2-litre Mercedes-sourced common-rail diesel engine which makes 115bhp and 350Nm of torque. The engine offers good low-end torque and is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. The Traveller Monobus also showcases best-in-class power-to-weight ratio and is almost 800kg lighter than its competition. This accounts for good fuel efficiency too.
The Force Traveller Monobus has been designed and fabricated in an automated and robotic environment using pressed steel panels. In addition to this, Force Motors boasts of a market and engineering experience of more than 60 years. The company has got a wide sales, service and spares network across the country; making the Monobus, a really good product.
Thoughts On The Force Motors Traveller Monobus
The Force Traveller Monobus is aimed to be a strong contender in the minibus market in India. Compared to a large bus, minibuses can be used for a wider variety of applications and is also more adaptable. With the new monocoque construction and sophisticated manufacturing techniques, the new Traveller Monobus is one of the best choices in its category.