- 25 min ago Petrol & Diesel Prices In India To Increase Due To Drone Attacks On Saudi Arabian Oil Fields
- 59 min ago 2020 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Specs Leaked: Motorcycle Revised With Upgraded Electronics
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Hikes Prices Of Its Entire Product Lineup: Prices Increased By Up To Rs 10,000
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra Alturas G4 BS-VI Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Lifestyle Kangana Ranaut Looks Drop Dead Gorgeous In A Beautiful Glittering Sari At An Award Show
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar raises funds for over 600 child heart surgeries during his USA tour
- Movies Kiara Advani Is A Busy Bee; South Cinema Finding It Hard To Get Her Dates?
- News Indo-US ties on upward trajectory: Jaishankar ahead of PM’s US visit
- Technology Jays m-Seven Truly Wireless Earbuds With 9.5 Hours Battery Life Launched For Rs. 8,999
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Force Motors has launched the new 33/41 Traveller Monobus at Bus World 2018. The Force Traveller Monobus is the only bus in its class to have a monocoque chassis and comes with a lot of segment-first features and equipment.
The 33/41 Traveller Monobus, as the name suggests, is a minibus which comes in either 33 or 41-passenger format. The model will be available for purchase across all the brand's dealerships in India, during the upcoming festive season.
The leading commercial vehicle brand in India claims that the new Monobus is "a unique combination of outstanding performance, excellent fuel economy, unmatched strength, total safety and maximum comfort". It is an ideal choice for tours, hospital usage, fleet owners and corporates.
There is also a school bus version of the new Force Motors bus – the Traveller Monobus Scholar. The Scholar variant is finished in the conventional yellow colour of a school bus and comes with all the recommended safety features put forward by rule. The floor height is also low for easy entry and exit for school children.
The Force Traveller Monobus is the first vehicle in its class to employ the sixth generation Cathodic Electro Deposition (CED) dip painting process for the entire body. For the same reason, the bus can withstand rust and corrosion for a prolonged period of time, compared to its competition.
Powering the Traveller Monobus is a 3.2-litre Mercedes-sourced common-rail diesel engine which makes 115bhp and 350Nm of torque. The engine offers good low-end torque and is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. The Traveller Monobus also showcases best-in-class power-to-weight ratio and is almost 800kg lighter than its competition. This accounts for good fuel efficiency too.
The Force Traveller Monobus has been designed and fabricated in an automated and robotic environment using pressed steel panels. In addition to this, Force Motors boasts of a market and engineering experience of more than 60 years. The company has got a wide sales, service and spares network across the country; making the Monobus, a really good product.
Thoughts On The Force Motors Traveller Monobus
The Force Traveller Monobus is aimed to be a strong contender in the minibus market in India. Compared to a large bus, minibuses can be used for a wider variety of applications and is also more adaptable. With the new monocoque construction and sophisticated manufacturing techniques, the new Traveller Monobus is one of the best choices in its category.