- 3 hrs ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 20 hrs ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 2 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 3 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- Lifestyle Arjun Kapoor’s Panipat Promotions Wardrobe Has All The Outfits Which Can Make You Look Stylish
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Sports Sunil Chhetri is irreplaceable: Igor Stimac
- Movies Venky Mama Pre-release Business: Venkatesh-Naga Chaitanya Movie Strikes A Good Deal!
- News 'Justice should not be revenge', says CJI SA Bobde a day after Hyderabad encounter
- Technology OnePlus 8 Lite Design Revealed Via CAD-Based Renders
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Force Motors has launched the new 33/41 Traveller Monobus at Bus World 2018. The Force Traveller Monobus is the only bus in its class to have a monocoque chassis and comes with a lot of segment-first features and equipment.
The 33/41 Traveller Monobus, as the name suggests, is a minibus which comes in either 33 or 41-passenger format. The model will be available for purchase across all the brand's dealerships in India, during the upcoming festive season.
The leading commercial vehicle brand in India claims that the new Monobus is "a unique combination of outstanding performance, excellent fuel economy, unmatched strength, total safety and maximum comfort". It is an ideal choice for tours, hospital usage, fleet owners and corporates.
There is also a school bus version of the new Force Motors bus – the Traveller Monobus Scholar. The Scholar variant is finished in the conventional yellow colour of a school bus and comes with all the recommended safety features put forward by rule. The floor height is also low for easy entry and exit for school children.
The Force Traveller Monobus is the first vehicle in its class to employ the sixth generation Cathodic Electro Deposition (CED) dip painting process for the entire body. For the same reason, the bus can withstand rust and corrosion for a prolonged period of time, compared to its competition.
Powering the Traveller Monobus is a 3.2-litre Mercedes-sourced common-rail diesel engine which makes 115bhp and 350Nm of torque. The engine offers good low-end torque and is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. The Traveller Monobus also showcases best-in-class power-to-weight ratio and is almost 800kg lighter than its competition. This accounts for good fuel efficiency too.
The Force Traveller Monobus has been designed and fabricated in an automated and robotic environment using pressed steel panels. In addition to this, Force Motors boasts of a market and engineering experience of more than 60 years. The company has got a wide sales, service and spares network across the country; making the Monobus, a really good product.
Thoughts On The Force Motors Traveller Monobus
The Force Traveller Monobus is aimed to be a strong contender in the minibus market in India. Compared to a large bus, minibuses can be used for a wider variety of applications and is also more adaptable. With the new monocoque construction and sophisticated manufacturing techniques, the new Traveller Monobus is one of the best choices in its category.