- 18 min ago Electric Vehicle GST To Be Reduced Soon — Government To Offer Other Tax Benefits As Well
- 24 hrs ago Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Modified: Rajputana Customs Have Outdone Themselves!
- 1 day ago Mahindra Stops Production of The Thar With The Special Edition Thar 700: A Tribute Video
- News Pak PM Imran Khan to meet Trump to reboot ties
- Finance Bond Yield Rise After RBI's Das Says Future Policy Stance To Depend On Upcoming Data
- Sports TNPL 2019: Madurai Panthers vs Dindigul Dragons: Preview, where to watch, timing, head to head, probable XI
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Gets Trolled For Smoking; Trolls Ask Asthma Sirf Diwali Mein Hota Hai?
- Technology Oppo K3 First Impression: A Fresh Face In The Lot
- Lifestyle What Is Emotional Intelligence? 15 Ways To Improve It
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Indian utility vehicle manufacturer Force Motors is all set to launch a new variant of its Gurkha SUV named as the Force Gurkha Xtreme. Ahead of its launch, the brochure of the Force Gurkha Xtreme has been leaked on a Facebook group. The Gurkha Xtreme is likely to be the top-spec model.
The soon to be launched Force Gurkha Xtreme will feature a host of updates to the exterior design and mechanical components. The Gurkha Xtreme will be based on the Xplorer variant of the off-road SUV. The overall design and dimensions of the Gurkha Xtreme also remain similar to the 3-door version of the Gurkha Xplorer.
On the design front, the Force Gurkha Xtreme features the same single-slat front grille, classic round headlamps, a heavy-duty front bumper and metal skid plate. The Gurkha Xtreme features clear lens indicators as opposed to the orange ones seen on the Xplorer.
The Force Gurkha Xtreme is also expected to get new wheels and Xtreme badging on the front doors. Th rear of the SUV has not been revealed in the leaked brochure, but we expect the rear end to get some minor changes. The Gurkha Xtreme will be offered with a six-seater configuration as standard and an optional eight-seater layout.
The Force Gurkha Xtreme will draw power from an all-new 2.2-litre four-cylinder diesel engine churning out 138bhp and 321Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox with a 4x4 transfer case with high and low options and differential lock.
The new 2.2-litre engine replaces the 2.6-litre engine producing 84bhp 230Nm of torque. Despite getting a smaller engine, the kerb weight of the Gurkha Xtreme remains same at 2,510kg. The Force Gurkha Xtreme will be offered with both hardtop and soft top options. The fuel tank capacity of the Gurkha Xtreme has been slightly increased which stands at 63.5-litre.
Thoughts On The Force Gurkha Xtreme
The Force Gurkha Xtreme will be a new top-spec variant in the Gurkha lineup. The new variant of the off-road SUV gets an all-new engine and subtle cosmetic changes. Force Motors is expected to launch the Gurkha Xtreme in the coming days. The Force Gurkha Xtreme will rival the Mahindra Thar as it now gets upgraded mechanical components.