TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kerala Congress Invites Rahul Gandhi To Contest From Wayanad LS Seat
- IPL 2019: Indian Premier League Opening Ceremony Funds Donated To CRPF & Armed Forces
- Skoda Superb Gets A Facelift!
- OPPO F11 Pro Review: Good Design, Display And Camera, Underwhelming Software
- Salman, Rana & Others Attend The Wedding Of Venky’s Daughter
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- 12 Home Remedies To Treat Chapped Lips
- India's Forex Reserves Up By $3.6 Billion To $405.64 Billion
Italian supercar maker Ferrari is all set to launch the Portofino in the Indian market. The Ferrari Portofino will be launched in the country on September 28, 2018. The Ferrari Portofino is the new entry-level offering which will replace the California T.
The Ferrari Portofino is named after Italy's coastal village and features a sporty and aggressive design language. The front fascia of the Portofino features a large grille, sleek LED headlamps, secondary air intakes on the bumper and front fenders also get air fins for aerodynamics.
The side profile of the Ferrari Portofino features a carbon fibre side skirt. The rear profile of the car sports an aggressive design with signature round tail lights, quad exhaust pipes and muscular rear bumper with black insert for the exhaust pipes.
The Ferrari Portofino draws power from a 3.9-litre twin-turbocharged V8 engine that produces 592bhp and 760Nm of torque. The Portofino is capable of accelerating from 0-100km/h in just 3.5 seconds before topping out at 320km/h.
The interior of the Ferrari Portofino features a large 10.2-inch touchscreen infotainment system with a separate display for the passenger. Other features include 18-way electrically adjustable seats and a new wind deflector which is said to cut the airflow inside the cabin when the hardtop is retracted.
Thoughts On The Ferrari Portofino
Ferrari is gearing up for the launch of the Portofino in the Indian market which will replace the California T. The Portofino is powerful than the California and sports a new design which is elegant and sporty at the same time. We expect the Ferrari Portofino to be priced around Rs 3 crore ex-showroom.