TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Ferrari 812 Superfast Launched In India. The newly launched Ferrari 812 Superfast is priced at Rs 5.20 crore ex-showroom. The Ferrari 812 Superfast replaces the F12 Berlinetta which was a popular car in the country. The supercar features an all-new naturally aspirated V12 engine.
The Ferrari 812 Superfast is a gorgeous looking supercar and is more aggressive as compared to the F12 Berlinetta. The 812 Superfast features a long sweeping bonnet with rear-set cabin and a short boot. The car also gets several active aero which is placed on the bumper, underbody and diffusor.
The Ferrari 812 Superfast sports sleek and sharp headlamps, slits on the bonnet to cool the engine and signature grille with the Ferrari insignia. The rear profile of the supercar gets fighter jet inspired quad tailpipe and diffusor with active aero to keep the car glued to the ground.
Powering the Ferrari 812 Superfast is a 6.5-litre naturally aspirated V12 engine churning out 789bhp and 718Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox sending power to the rear wheels. The car can sprint from 0-100km/h in just 2.9 seconds before topping out at 340km/h.
The Ferrari 812 Superfast also gets more advanced mechanical components as compared to the F12 Berlinetta. The supercar features new electronic driving aid called as Side Slip Control which controls the sideways movement in the corners. The car also gets rear wheel steering.
The Ferrari 812 Superfast will be offered with a host of colours including a range of red shades and historic colours such as blue and silver. The Ferrari 812 Superfast will rival the likes of Aston Martin DB11, the Bentley Continental GT and the Lamborghini Aventador S.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Ferrari 812 Superfast
The launch of the Ferrari 812 Superfast in India is quite significant as it will be the last Ferrari to be powered by a naturally aspirated engine. And the advanced technology with electronic driving aids makes the supercar an easy-to-drive machine despite the intimidating power output.