- 8 min ago Tata Car Sales India: A Model-Wise Break-Up Of Sales For September 2019
- 50 min ago Kia QYI Spied Testing Ahead Of Debut In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 1 hr ago KTM Sales In India Register 39% Growth: RC & Duke 125 Are Top-Selling Models For The Brand
- 1 hr ago Mahindra eKUV100 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- News Infosys investors lose Rs 53,000 crore as shares tank amid row over CEO
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Paras Chhabra Says He Doesn’t Like Salman’s Behaviour; Disrespects Caller Of The Week!
- Lifestyle Calcium For Adults: Why You Need Calcium, Recommended Daily Intake And Food Sources
- Sports ISL 2019-20: FC Goa Vs Chennaiyin FC: Preview, Dream11 Tips, Team News, Head-to-Head, TV info
- Technology Vodafone Offering 4G Smartphones At Rs. 799 Down Payment
- Finance 6 Pointers To Note When Buying Gold Coin
- Travel 11 Best Places To Visit In India During Diwali
- Education Explore IBPS RRB Clerk Main Exam Analysis 2019
Ferrari 812 Superfast launch date in India is set for March 10, 2018.
The Ferrari revealed its most powerful series production model, the 812 Superfast on February 2018.
The 812 Superfast is an upgraded version of the F12 Berlinetta but is powered by a larger, naturally aspirated 6.5-litre V12 engine.
The Ferrari 812 Superfast rivals the likes of the Aston Martin DB11, the Bentley Continental GT and the Lamborghini Aventador S.
The Ferrari 812 Superfast price in India is expected to be in the range of Rs 5 crore.
The 812 Superfast is officially the most powerful front-mounted engine employed by a production car and is expected to be Ferrari's final pure V12 unit, with hybrid assistance or turbocharged which is expected to be the replacement.
The Ferrari 812 Superfast's V12 unit is 234cc larger than the F12 Berlinetta, and it churns out 790bhp @ 8,500rpm and 719Nm of torque @ 7,000rpm.
The unit comes mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox, while the power is sent to the rear wheels.
The engine helps sprint the 812 Superfast to 100kph in 2.9 seconds with a top speed of more than 340kph.
Visually, the Ferrari 812 Superfast looks a lot more aggressive than the F12, with new LED lights, a new grille and more prominent aerodynamic features.
The 812 Superfast's active aerodynamics are mounted at the front to increase downforce or reduce drag, depending on the requirement.
Inside the Ferrari 812 Superfast, the significant change is the dashboard, which is more angular with a revised instrument cluster display.
Another change in the 812 Superfast is the addition of electric power steering becoming the first Ferrari to employ this system.
The power steering is developed alongside Ferrari's Slide Slip Control technology.
Additionally, the 812 Superfast features the second generation Virtual Short Wheelbase, which is an evolution of the first-generation system utilised on the F12.
DriveSpark's Thoughts About The Ferrari 812 Superfast Launch In India
Ideally, the Ferrari 812 Superfast is the last naturally aspirated pure V12, so the launch in India is quite significant.
Car buyers in India can boast of the last naturally aspirated Ferrari to be owned not just in India but globally.