- 6 min ago Formula One Legend Niki Lauda Passes Away At 70
- 1 hr ago Suzuki Confirms Gixxer 250 Naked Roadster Launch — Coming Diwali 2019
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Rapid To Feature New 1.0-Litre TSI Engine — Upgrading The Czechs
- 3 hrs ago New Hyundai Venue Compact-SUV Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 6.50 Lakh
- News Shiv Sena chief Uddhav Thackeray to attend Amit Shah's NDA dinner
- Sports BCCI elections 2019: CoA sets October 22 date
- Movies Aishwarya Rai Bachchan UNAFFECTED By Vivek Oberoi's Tweet; Deepika Padukone In Awe Of Aaradhya
- Finance Rupee Seen At 67/Dollar On Modi Win
- Lifestyle Bhringraj Oil: Benefits For Hair & How To Use
- Technology Astronomers determine Planet Nine orbit; could be hiding beyond Kuiper Belt
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Bollywood actor, Farhan Akhtar has recently bought himself Jeep's flagship SUV, the Grand Cherokee. The actor took delivery of his new SUV from one of the Jeep's dealerships in Mumbai.
Jeep India's flagship SUV, the Grand Cherokee was first launched in the country back in 2016. The SUV takes on rivals such as the Mercedes-Benz GLS and the Audi Q7.
The seven-seater SUV offers a host of features including full side glass, premium suede headliner, 19 Harmon speakers with three subwoofers, premium Berber mats, auto-noise cancellation and acoustics windshield.
Safety features on the Grand Cherokee include forward collision warning, adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, parallel and perpendicular parking assist and blind spot detection.
The SUV also offers other features such as LED fog lamps, front and passenger eight-way power adjustable seats with memory, front and second-row heated seats, 60:40 split rear folding seats, dual-zone automatic temperature control and heated steering wheel.
The Jeep Grand Cherokee is available in three variants: Limited, Summit and SRT. The two base variants are powered by a 3.0-litre V6 diesel engine producing 240bhp and 570Nm of torque.
The top-end SRT variant though, receives a massive 6.4-litre supercharged HEMI petrol engine churning out 469bhp and 630Nm of torque. Both engines come mated to an eight-speed automatic gearbox powering all four wheels.
Thoughts On Farhan Akhtar's Jeep Grand Cherokee
The Bollywood Actor is the latest in a long list of celebrities to have purchased a Jeep SUV. Other actors include Akshay Kumar and Jacqueline Fernandez who also recently took home their new Compass SUV from Jeep India.