- 7 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- 7 hrs ago Ducati Reveals Super Soco CUx Electric Scooter — A Piece Of MotoGP
- 7 hrs ago Royal Enfield 650 Twins Sales Figures Cross 2000 Units A Month
- 8 hrs ago Triumph To Manufacture Electric Motorcycles — Announces Project Triumph TE-1
- News Weather forecast today: Heavy downpour likely in Kerala as Southwest monsoon advances
- Technology ZTE launches super affordable ZTE Blade A5 2019 with an 8 MP selfie camera
- Sports England have no margin for error at World Cup, warns Stokes
- Lifestyle 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Hypotension
- Movies Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget Reveal Their Relationship Status & What they Hate About Each Other!
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Donald Trump's official car, the new Cadillac Beast has made its first public appearance in New York City. The president of the United States of America came on his Cadillac limousine to attend the United Nations General Assembly. With the heavily-armoured car coming in the light for the first time, the internet has already made its images, viral.
The Cadillac limousine got its ‘Beast' nickname (also called Cadillac One) ever since it was first introduced back in 2009, when Barack Obama became the US president. The reason for such a name was its sheer size and the host of advanced and sophisticated equipment it came with.
Though most of the technical details of the presidential limousine are kept as a secret, sources say that the Donald Trump's new Beast is based on a GMC TopKick truck platform and weighs nothing short of six tonnes. This fact is particularly interesting since upon first glance, the Cadillac Beast looks like an elongated CT6 or XTS sedan.
The headlights seem identical to that of the new Cadillac Escalade SUV while the grille is in line with the American brand's latest design philosophy. The interiors will feature a lot of updates and upgrades compared to the older version but chances for the public to see them are bleak.
General Motors have tried to make the styling cues of the Cadillac Beast as subtle as possible but ultimately, Donald Trump's official car is larger than even most of the full-size SUVs and trucks on the market today. The large dimensions are mainly the result of the military-grade armour employed on its panels.
old model shownin abovepicture
As mentioned before, there are no official sources confirming what's under the bonnet but being a six-tonne-car, the engine will have oceans of torque-surge and power to propel the car from all kinds of tricky situations. Rumours suggest that it is powered by a massive twin-turbocharged V8 engine while some others claim it has a Duramax diesel unit.
Thoughts On Donald Trump's Cadillac Beast
Though the new iteration of the Cadillac Beast has come in front of the public for the first time, there's no guarantee that this will be the exact same car the US president will be using all throughout. Being a VVIP, Donald Trump will be travelling in various identical examples of the new Cadillac Beast for safety concerns. Again, in the name of security, the wider mass will be forever left guessing all the details of the presidential limousine.