TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
The Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque Ingenium Petrol variants launched in India. Prices for the new Ingenium petrol variant starts from Rs 49.20 lakh for the Discovery Sport. While the Range Rover Evoque Ingenium variant comes with a starting price of Rs 51.06 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Ingenium variant is available on the SE and HSE trims of the Discovery Sport. On the Evoque, The Ingenium petrol powertrain is available on the SE and HSE Dynamic trim.
The Ingenium powertrain delivers exceptional performance, efficiency and refinement. The powertrain also meets most of the global emission regulations.
Both the offerings from Jaguar Land Rover, receive the same 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol engine producing 247bhp. This engine is further mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
Rohit Suri, President & M.D, JLR India Ltd, said, "The Ingenium petrol powertrain has been well accepted in the Range Rover Velar and we are now happy to offer our Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque customers the same refined and efficient experience with exceptional performance."
The 2018 models of the Discovery Sport and the Range Rover Evoque come with a host of features. These include Wi-Fi Hotspot and Pro Services. Other features include Route Planner App, Commute Mode and Sharing ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival).
Currently, the Land Rover line-up in India consists of six models: Discovery Sport (Rs 43.80 lakh), Range Rover Evoque (Rs 51.06 lakh), Discovery (Rs 74.95 lakh), Range Rover Velar (Rs 80.92 Lakh), Range Rover Sport (Rs 99.48 lakh) and Range Rover (Rs 1.74 crore). All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Also Read: Jaguar XE And XF Ingenium Petrol Launched In India
Thoughts On Ingenium Variants Discovery Sport & Range Rover Evoque
Ingenium engines are made out of Aluminium, claimed to have low-frictional properties on the cylinder walls. The engine also uses a patented Variable Valve Timing Technology. Both of these helps improve efficiency and power delivery.