TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Fall Of Left And Rise Of BJP In West Bengal
- Bumrah Has 'Recovered Well' After Hurting Shoulder: Mumbai Indians Team Management
- Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG Driven Around With Fuel Pump Nozzle & Hose Stuck In The Car
- Filmfare Awards 2019 Winners List — Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor Take Home Awards For BEST ACTOR
- Skullcandy Push Review — Smart, Stylish Truly Wireless Earbuds
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- World Tuberculosis Day: Ayurvedic Treatment For Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Sensex Drops Sharply As Recession Fears Loom
In a first of it's kind, Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) has started a diesel home delivery service in Pune. The fuel retailer took to Twitter announcing the start of the new service. Indian Oil announced that this is the first PESO approved home delivery service in the country. The oil corporation also mentioned plans for expanding the services across the country soon.
Indian Oil intends to start the delivery service of diesel from the beginning of May. A senior executive from the oil corporation also mentioned that the company is looking at home-delivery of petrol in the future as well.
IOC Chairman and Managing Director, Sanjiv Singh, mentioned that they first started with diesel delivery as it is a much safer option than petrol while being easier to handle and transport. Also, most of the fleet vehicles run on diesel fuel, hence being more beneficial for those running large fleets of commercial vehicles.
Thoughts On IOC's Diesel Home Delivery Service
The Indian Oil fuel truck is essentially a fuel station on wheels. The service will help ease up long lines at the petrol station and will also give fuel access to those in remote areas.