- Kerala Floods 2018 — Major Automotive Brands Lend Out Support
- Kerala Floods 2018 — Facts & Precautions To Know While Driving Through The Flooding
- Ducati And Hero MotoCorp Partnership — Another 300cc Sportsbike In The Works?
- BMW M2 Competition Listed On Indian Website — The Best Modern M-Car Should Launch In India Soon!
- Cashless Payment For Fuel To Be Common Soon — Indian Oil Starts Fingerprint Payment In Bhopal
- Polaris India Debuts 83rd PEZ (Polaris Experience Zone) — An Adventure Destination For All Ages
In a first of it's kind, Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) has started a diesel home delivery service in Pune. The fuel retailer took to Twitter announcing the start of the new service. Indian Oil announced that this is the first PESO approved home delivery service in the country. The oil corporation also mentioned plans for expanding the services across the country soon.
Indian Oil intends to start the delivery service of diesel from the beginning of May. A senior executive from the oil corporation also mentioned that the company is looking at home-delivery of petrol in the future as well.
IOC Chairman and Managing Director, Sanjiv Singh, mentioned that they first started with diesel delivery as it is a much safer option than petrol while being easier to handle and transport. Also, most of the fleet vehicles run on diesel fuel, hence being more beneficial for those running large fleets of commercial vehicles.
Thoughts On IOC's Diesel Home Delivery Service
The Indian Oil fuel truck is essentially a fuel station on wheels. The service will help ease up long lines at the petrol station and will also give fuel access to those in remote areas.