- 17 hrs ago 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- 18 hrs ago Petrol And Diesel Vehicle Ban Plan In India: Government's Decision Revealed
- 19 hrs ago Zomato & Swiggy Team-Up With Pune Traffic Police In Giving Discounts To Law-Abiding Motorists
- 20 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer SF MotoGP Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.10 Lakh
- Technology Oppo K3 With Pop-Up Selfie Camera India Launch Set For Today At 6PM
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
- Finance SEBI Tightens Disclosure Norms Of Banks Listed On The Stock Exchange
- Movies Arbaaz Khan Said THIS About Malaika Arora After She Makes Relationship With Arjun Kapoor Official
- News 'Sasural Simar Ka' child actor Shivlekh Singh passes away
- Sports Cricket fails to get recognition as sport in Russia
- Lifestyle Kalki Koechlin Makes A Watermelon Splash With Her Green Sari
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
The smaller 0.8-litre variant comes at a price of Rs 3.58 lakh while the larger 1.0-litre variant is priced at Rs 3.85 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Datsun Redi-GO limited edition comes with a host of additional features and equipment. The car also features a host of cosmetic upgrades. Although, the car remains mechanically unchanged.
The new limited edition Redi-GO is available in a choice of three colour options: White, Silver and Red. Starting today, the new model will be available across all Nissan and Datsun dealerships in the country.
Some of the cosmetic upgrades on the new limited edition Redi-GO include a roof wrap, body graphics on either sides and undercovers at the front and rear bumpers. The car also comes with red accents on the front grille, along with graphics on the rear tailgate.
Inside, the Datsun Redi-GO features red and black leather upholstery seats, accents on the AC vents and carpet mats. The hatchback also features rear parking assist sensors, distance display device, satin chrome gear bezel and chrome door handles on the inside.
As mentioned previously, the Datsun Redi-GO comes with the choice of two engine options. The first is a 799cc petrol engine producing 53bhp and 72Nm of torque. The second is a 999cc petrol unit producing 67bhp and 91Nm of torque. Both engines further come mated to a five-speed manual gearbox as standard.
Peter Clissold, VP, Marketing, Nissan Motors India Pvt. Ltd, stated, "This festive season, Datsun wants to make the celebration more special by delighting customers with the powerful and vibrant Redi-GO Limited Edition. The refreshing design along with power packed performance is a testimony of our commitment towards customers to offer progressive mobility solutions."
Thoughts On The Datsun Redi-GO Limited Edition
Datsun has launched the Redi-GO limited edition in India, to help improve sales during the upcoming festive season. The car features only cosmetic upgrades, without any mechanical changes. The Redi-GO in India takes on the likes of the Renault Kwid and the Maruti Suzuki Alto.