- 20 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- Finance Markets To Jump Post Exit Poll Results
- Technology Best camera smartphones to buy right now under Rs. 20,000
- Lifestyle Huma Qureshi’s Cannes 2019 Red Carpet Gown Is Totally Surreal And Gives Waves Effect
- News This video of Differently-Abled man delivering food on Tricycle is winning hearts online
- Movies Dreams Do Come True! Hina Khan Poses With Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jones At Cannes Chopard Party!
- Sports AC Milan 2 Frosinone 0: Piatek and Suso keep top-four hopes intact
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Datsun is all set to launch the new facelifted Go hatchback and Go+ MPV in the Indian market on October 9, 2018. Ahead of that Datsun has commenced the pre-bookings for the new Go and Go+. The company has also revealed the new Datsun Go and Go+ facelift.
The new Datsun Go and Go+ can be booked across all the Datsun dealerships in the country by making an advanced payment of Rs 11,000. Both the models will be available in five trims and two new colour options: Amber Orange and Sunstone Brown.
Datsun has also revealed the Go and Go+ facelift ahead of its launch. Both the models feature subtle changes to the exterior design. The front end of both the models feature newly designed headlamps and a revamped grille. The front bumper also gets a new design with integrated LED daytime running lights.
The top-spec variants of the new Go and Go+ will also feature 14-inch alloy wheels while the lower-end trims will do with steel wheels. The overall design of the new Datsun Go and Go+ is premium and upmarket as compared to the outgoing model.
The interior of the new facelifted Datsun Go and Go+ will be updated with a new dashboard design and the instrument cluster will also get an analogue tachometer. Both the cars will be equipped with features such as electrically adjustable ORVMs, rear power windows and rear parking sensor.
The new Datsun Go and Go+ will draw power from the same 1.2-litre petrol engine that produces 68bhp and 104Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. Datsun also retails the Go facelift with a CVT gearbox in Indonesia and the India-spec model might get an AMT gearbox.
Thoughts On The Datsun Go And Go+ Facelift
Datsun is gearing up for the launch of the facelifted Go and Go+ and both the models will come with an updated design and new features. The updated models might be launched with a slightly increased price tag due to the addition of new features and the deliveries will commence from October 10, 2018.