TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Datsun is all set to launch the new facelifted Go hatchback and Go+ MPV in the Indian market on October 9, 2018. Ahead of that Datsun has commenced the pre-bookings for the new Go and Go+. The company has also revealed the new Datsun Go and Go+ facelift.
The new Datsun Go and Go+ can be booked across all the Datsun dealerships in the country by making an advanced payment of Rs 11,000. Both the models will be available in five trims and two new colour options: Amber Orange and Sunstone Brown.
Datsun has also revealed the Go and Go+ facelift ahead of its launch. Both the models feature subtle changes to the exterior design. The front end of both the models feature newly designed headlamps and a revamped grille. The front bumper also gets a new design with integrated LED daytime running lights.
The top-spec variants of the new Go and Go+ will also feature 14-inch alloy wheels while the lower-end trims will do with steel wheels. The overall design of the new Datsun Go and Go+ is premium and upmarket as compared to the outgoing model.
The interior of the new facelifted Datsun Go and Go+ will be updated with a new dashboard design and the instrument cluster will also get an analogue tachometer. Both the cars will be equipped with features such as electrically adjustable ORVMs, rear power windows and rear parking sensor.
The new Datsun Go and Go+ will draw power from the same 1.2-litre petrol engine that produces 68bhp and 104Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. Datsun also retails the Go facelift with a CVT gearbox in Indonesia and the India-spec model might get an AMT gearbox.
Thoughts On The Datsun Go And Go+ Facelift
Datsun is gearing up for the launch of the facelifted Go and Go+ and both the models will come with an updated design and new features. The updated models might be launched with a slightly increased price tag due to the addition of new features and the deliveries will commence from October 10, 2018.