- 7 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 24 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- News Weather forecast: Dry weather in Delhi-NCR, Bengaluru to witness pre-monsoon rains
- Technology Realme X to come with different specification in India with a price tag around 18K: Realme
- Sports Lyon president Aulas urges PSG to make Ndombele move
- Movies Hina Khan Proved Time Changes: From Being Tantrum Queen, Trolled For Bigg Boss Stint To Cannes Debut
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Lifestyle Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The Datsun Go Cross SUV made its debut in Indonesia towards the end of last year. Recently, the car was snapped by MotorBeam while it was being tested on the roads of Chennai. This indicates that the company is going to launch the SUV in the country soon.
The Datsun GO Cross will be priced under Rs 10 lakh. It will be a sub-four-metre car, which also states that it is more likely to be a crossover rather than a full-size SUV. The images of the test mule also suggest that the GO Cross will be spacious on the inside for its outside dimensions.
At the front, the car gets a neat pair of headlamps and fog lamps while the LED DRLsare integrated inside the air dams. It also features a sharp window line on the side which further accentuates the exterior looks.
At the rear, the car gets a large bumper along with a sporty spoiler.
The upcoming Datsun Go Cross will be based on the Renault-Nissan Alliance's CMF-A platform. We expect the car to be powered by an updated 1.0-litre petrol engine. Rumours are that the car might not be getting a diesel powertrain.
We had also mentioned earlier that Datsun is also gearing up to launch the facelift versions of GO hatchback and GO+ MPV. These cars will be arriving sometime during the upcoming festive season. The company has tweaked the styling of both these models and added more features.
Thoughts On The Datsun GO Cross
Since everyone these days are amped with SUVs, Datsun has taken the right decision in coming up with such a model. This model will help them boost the company sales and also expand their portfolio in the Indian market. We think that a compact-SUV might be a crucial addition to Datsun's Indian portfolio as there's a good market for such vehicles.