- 57 min ago 2021 KTM RC 390 Official Images Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Adjustable Suspension, TFT Display & More
- 2 hrs ago New Maruti Suzuki Celerio Spied Undisguised Ahead Of India Launch; Complete Design Leaked: Pics
- 1 day ago Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Himalayan 411 On-Road Biased Model Design Leaked: Could It Be The Scram?
- News PM Modi to meet Assam MPs to discuss Assam-Mizoram border situation
- Sports Australia vs Germany Hockey Semifinal Schedule: Date, IST Time, Live Streaming, TV Telecast, Stats & Records
- Movies ALTBalaji- MX Player’s Cartel Trailer Showcases The Game Of Power And Revenge
- Technology Airtel And Vodafone-Idea Might Increase Tariffs In Next Six Months: Know Why
- Finance India's Manufacturing PMI Rose To A Three-Month High In July
- Education JIPMAT Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At jipmat.nta.ac.in
- Lifestyle Summer Outfits Of Katrina Kaif And Mrunal Thakur: Which Attire Will You Pick?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
It is often unusual to see even a slightly dirty car in a showroom. The showroom employees always try to keep their products in the most pristine condition to attract potential customers. But is it always the way to boost sales? This Toyota dealership in Arizona, USA has a different take on it.
Apparently, they have displayed a mangled up Toyota Camry alongside all the other new Toyota models. It is not because they couldn't find space elsewhere to put it, but to showcase the safety of Toyota engineering.
The 2018 Toyota Camry you see here met with an accident en route to Pearl Sky Harbor Airport in Arizona. The car was driven by an employee of the same dealership.
The Camry was rear-ended by a semi-truck and pushed onto another truck. The car was sandwiched between the two but left the driver, unscathed. The driver, Ramon Suarez claims that the car was hit with significant force and it was the build quality of the Toyota Camry that saved him from injuries.
From the images, it is evident that the car's passenger cabin is intact even after the heavy blow at the front and rear. In fact, the rear of the car is deformed to an extent that it no longer seems to be a sedan.
The mangled car was retrieved from a tow yard in a nearby locality. The car is surely catching all the attention it needs and is leaving visitors astonished. While this Toyota Camry might cost nothing, it will surely aid in selling a lot other Camrys.
In India, we get the Toyota Camry in a hybrid format. It is powered by a 2.5-litre four-cylinder petrol engine that makes 159bhp and 213Nm of torque. An electric motor bumps this output to 142bhp and 270Nm of torque. The engine is mated to an e-CVT automatic gearbox.
Thoughts On The Crashed Toyota Camry In The Arizona Dealership
Automotive brands go to several levels for promoting and commercialising their products. You might have seen many advertisements involving celebrities and fancy footages. These take a lot of time, effort and money to produce.
However, this Toyota Arizona dealership has thought differently. Their record of sales figures will surely see a bump in the coming months.