- Driving Licence And RC In Digital Formats Valid — Transport Ministry Notifies The States And Police
- No Phone Calls While Driving For Bangalore Bus Drivers — BMTC Officials Pass New Instruction
- Porsche Centre Bengaluru Sells India’s First 911 GT2 RS – The Most Insane Modern Porsche 911
- Gujarat Might Follow ‘One Citizen, One Vehicle’ Rule Soon — Government Asks RTOs To Prepare Data
- Seven Days Jail Time For Drunken Driving: Goa Police Asks To Amend Motor Vehicles Act Accordingly
- Pagani Zonda HP Barchetta Becomes The Most Expensive Car In The World — Priced At Rs 121 Crore!
It is often unusual to see even a slightly dirty car in a showroom. The showroom employees always try to keep their products in the most pristine condition to attract potential customers. But is it always the way to boost sales? This Toyota dealership in Arizona, USA has a different take on it.
Apparently, they have displayed a mangled up Toyota Camry alongside all the other new Toyota models. It is not because they couldn't find space elsewhere to put it, but to showcase the safety of Toyota engineering.
The 2018 Toyota Camry you see here met with an accident en route to Pearl Sky Harbor Airport in Arizona. The car was driven by an employee of the same dealership.
The Camry was rear-ended by a semi-truck and pushed onto another truck. The car was sandwiched between the two but left the driver, unscathed. The driver, Ramon Suarez claims that the car was hit with significant force and it was the build quality of the Toyota Camry that saved him from injuries.
From the images, it is evident that the car's passenger cabin is intact even after the heavy blow at the front and rear. In fact, the rear of the car is deformed to an extent that it no longer seems to be a sedan.
The mangled car was retrieved from a tow yard in a nearby locality. The car is surely catching all the attention it needs and is leaving visitors astonished. While this Toyota Camry might cost nothing, it will surely aid in selling a lot other Camrys.
In India, we get the Toyota Camry in a hybrid format. It is powered by a 2.5-litre four-cylinder petrol engine that makes 159bhp and 213Nm of torque. An electric motor bumps this output to 142bhp and 270Nm of torque. The engine is mated to an e-CVT automatic gearbox.
Thoughts On The Crashed Toyota Camry In The Arizona Dealership
Automotive brands go to several levels for promoting and commercialising their products. You might have seen many advertisements involving celebrities and fancy footages. These take a lot of time, effort and money to produce.
However, this Toyota Arizona dealership has thought differently. Their record of sales figures will surely see a bump in the coming months.