- 7 hrs ago Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- 8 hrs ago India Proposes Electrifying All Two Wheelers Within 6 And 8 Years
- 9 hrs ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 10 hrs ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- News The Congress scored a 0 in these 16 states/UTs
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Technology Redmi K20 series price leaks ahead of launch
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
It is often unusual to see even a slightly dirty car in a showroom. The showroom employees always try to keep their products in the most pristine condition to attract potential customers. But is it always the way to boost sales? This Toyota dealership in Arizona, USA has a different take on it.
Apparently, they have displayed a mangled up Toyota Camry alongside all the other new Toyota models. It is not because they couldn't find space elsewhere to put it, but to showcase the safety of Toyota engineering.
The 2018 Toyota Camry you see here met with an accident en route to Pearl Sky Harbor Airport in Arizona. The car was driven by an employee of the same dealership.
The Camry was rear-ended by a semi-truck and pushed onto another truck. The car was sandwiched between the two but left the driver, unscathed. The driver, Ramon Suarez claims that the car was hit with significant force and it was the build quality of the Toyota Camry that saved him from injuries.
From the images, it is evident that the car's passenger cabin is intact even after the heavy blow at the front and rear. In fact, the rear of the car is deformed to an extent that it no longer seems to be a sedan.
The mangled car was retrieved from a tow yard in a nearby locality. The car is surely catching all the attention it needs and is leaving visitors astonished. While this Toyota Camry might cost nothing, it will surely aid in selling a lot other Camrys.
In India, we get the Toyota Camry in a hybrid format. It is powered by a 2.5-litre four-cylinder petrol engine that makes 159bhp and 213Nm of torque. An electric motor bumps this output to 142bhp and 270Nm of torque. The engine is mated to an e-CVT automatic gearbox.
Thoughts On The Crashed Toyota Camry In The Arizona Dealership
Automotive brands go to several levels for promoting and commercialising their products. You might have seen many advertisements involving celebrities and fancy footages. These take a lot of time, effort and money to produce.
However, this Toyota Arizona dealership has thought differently. Their record of sales figures will surely see a bump in the coming months.