TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Chevrolet India has organised a service camp across the country. The service camp for existing Chevrolet customers will be held between the 16th - 20th March 2018. The camp will be held across all the 170 authorised Chevrolet outlets nationwide.
While Chevrolet India may have shut down sales in the country, but true to their promise is still providing after sales and services for its existing customers. The American car manufacturer will set up the service camp offering professional maintenance and repairs in their authorised workshops.
The company expects close to 15,000 customers to visit the camp during the four day period. Chevrolet will provide expert advice on maintenance requirements for every Chevrolet model during the service camp. The company will also provide discounts up to 25 percent on labour charges and genuine Chevrolet parts and accessories. Other services include free vehicle health check-up and car-top wash.
Chevrolet made its entry into the Indian market in the late 1990s, but in a surprising move pulled the plug on retail operations in the country after two long decades in 2017. Chevrolet had two plants in India: Halol plant in Gujarat and Talegaon plant in Maharashtra. With the Talegaon plant still in operation for export markets, the Halol plant was sold off to Chinese car manufacturer SIAC.
Thoughts on Chevrolet Service Camp
Though Chevrolet stopped its retail operations in the country, stay true to their promise of providing after sales and service requirements for their existing customers. The Chevrolet service camp organised throughout the country further proves the their commitment to existing customers.