- 2 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- 4 hrs ago Skoda Rapid TSI Automatic Variant Expected India Launch Later This Year
- 18 hrs ago 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- 19 hrs ago TVS Apache RTR 160 4V & RTR 200 4V Price Hiked: Here Are All Details
- Movies CONFIRMED! Katrina Kaif Signs A Superhero Film; Ali Abbas Zafar Shares Interesting Details!
- Technology OnePlus, Fortnite Partner For New Game On Creative Island: How To Play
- News HC strikes down Jagan Reddy govt ordinance, reinstates Nimmagadda Ramesh as SEC
- Lifestyle Alaya F Turns Modern Bride As She Flaunts Her Red Lehenga And Yellow Saree With A Twist
- Sports WWE Friday Night SmackDown preview and schedule: May 29, 2020
- Finance Why Senior Citizens Should Consider Investment In PM Vaya Vandana Yojana?
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Chevrolet India has announced the launch of the 'Chevrolet Monsoon Service Camp'. The monsoon service camps will be held for customers between 21st to 25th June.
These camps will take place across all authorised Chevrolet service centres in the country. The main objective of these camps will be to ensure optimal performance of all components during the monsoon season.
Trained technicians for Chevrolet will provide all customers with an expert examination of their vehicles.
As part of the Monsoon Service Camp, customers will get a free check-up of their cars according to Chevrolet's guidelines. This will ensure a detailed examination of all key functions of the vehicle.
Chevrolet customers visiting the authorised service operations during the monsoon camp will get free services such as screen wash, vehicle inspection and top wash.
The company will also offer discounts up to 10 percent on labour costs and 20 percent on Value Added Service.
Chevrolet Owners have already been informed about the ‘Monsoon service Camp' through various modes of communication.
This includes telecalling, e-mails, SMS and other methods. The company has also updated their Chevrolet India website regarding the Service Camp.
Thoughts On The Chevrolet Monsoon Service Camp
Chevrolet India stopped local sales of their cars in December 2017. The company, however, still continues to provide after sales services and warranties.
Currently, the Chevrolet's India plant still manufactures vehicles for the export market. The company exports its products to Central and South America.