- 12 hrs ago 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- 13 hrs ago Petrol And Diesel Vehicle Ban Plan In India: Government's Decision Revealed
- 14 hrs ago Zomato & Swiggy Team-Up With Pune Traffic Police In Giving Discounts To Law-Abiding Motorists
- 15 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer SF MotoGP Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.10 Lakh
- News How Sikhs for Justice is donning the role of Hurriyat in Punjab
- Technology Buying Guide: No Cost EMI Offers On Best Laptops For Students
- Movies iSmart Shankar Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 1: Career Best Opening For Ram Pothineni!
- Sports McIlroy disappointment at nightmare Open start not enhanced by being at Portrush
- Lifestyle Congratulations To Arjun Rampal & Gabriella Demetriades! Baby Care Tips For New Parents
- Finance Model Tenancy Act To Give A Fillip To Rental Housing: Here's A Fine Print
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Chevrolet India has announced the launch of the 'Chevrolet Monsoon Service Camp'. The monsoon service camps will be held for customers between 21st to 25th June.
These camps will take place across all authorised Chevrolet service centres in the country. The main objective of these camps will be to ensure optimal performance of all components during the monsoon season.
Trained technicians for Chevrolet will provide all customers with an expert examination of their vehicles.
As part of the Monsoon Service Camp, customers will get a free check-up of their cars according to Chevrolet's guidelines. This will ensure a detailed examination of all key functions of the vehicle.
Chevrolet customers visiting the authorised service operations during the monsoon camp will get free services such as screen wash, vehicle inspection and top wash.
The company will also offer discounts up to 10 percent on labour costs and 20 percent on Value Added Service.
Chevrolet Owners have already been informed about the ‘Monsoon service Camp' through various modes of communication.
This includes telecalling, e-mails, SMS and other methods. The company has also updated their Chevrolet India website regarding the Service Camp.
Thoughts On The Chevrolet Monsoon Service Camp
Chevrolet India stopped local sales of their cars in December 2017. The company, however, still continues to provide after sales services and warranties.
Currently, the Chevrolet's India plant still manufactures vehicles for the export market. The company exports its products to Central and South America.