- 23 min ago Hero Lectro Electric Bike Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- 52 min ago Toyota Five-Continents Drive From India To Vietnam Flagged Off In Bangalore
- 2 hrs ago Tamil Nadu Announced A New EV Policy: Aims At Becoming EV Hub Of India
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR-Based XL5 Premium Hatchback Spotted Testing
- Movies Zareen Khan Was Dropped From A Movie For Not Looking Like A ‘Rural Girl’
- News ‘Howdy economy doin, Mr. Modi,’ Rahul asks ahead of Prime Minister’s Houston event
- Technology Realme XT’s First Firmware Improves Camera Performance
- Sports Kapil Dev to star in Champions Golf tournament in Pune
- Lifestyle Lip Stain: What is It And How To Use It
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Chevrolet India has announced the launch of the 'Chevrolet Monsoon Service Camp'. The monsoon service camps will be held for customers between 21st to 25th June.
These camps will take place across all authorised Chevrolet service centres in the country. The main objective of these camps will be to ensure optimal performance of all components during the monsoon season.
Trained technicians for Chevrolet will provide all customers with an expert examination of their vehicles.
As part of the Monsoon Service Camp, customers will get a free check-up of their cars according to Chevrolet's guidelines. This will ensure a detailed examination of all key functions of the vehicle.
Chevrolet customers visiting the authorised service operations during the monsoon camp will get free services such as screen wash, vehicle inspection and top wash.
The company will also offer discounts up to 10 percent on labour costs and 20 percent on Value Added Service.
Chevrolet Owners have already been informed about the ‘Monsoon service Camp' through various modes of communication.
This includes telecalling, e-mails, SMS and other methods. The company has also updated their Chevrolet India website regarding the Service Camp.
Thoughts On The Chevrolet Monsoon Service Camp
Chevrolet India stopped local sales of their cars in December 2017. The company, however, still continues to provide after sales services and warranties.
Currently, the Chevrolet's India plant still manufactures vehicles for the export market. The company exports its products to Central and South America.