- The Latest Bugatti Chiron Chinese Replica: Price, Power, Top Speed, Features & Everything Bad In It
- 2018 Geneva Motor Show: Bugatti Chiron Sport Revealed — Specifications, Features & Images
- The Bugatti Chiron Gets A Worldwide Recall — The Reason Is A Bit Concerning
- Bugatti Chiron Sets A Menacing New World Record
- Supercar Paparazzi Chasing A Bugatti Chiron Cause Chaos On City Streets
- Audi Sport CEO, Stephan Winkelmann Bids Goodbye To Join Bugatti For Good Reasons
First revealed at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show, Bugatti has recently launched the Chiron Sport, a new interpretation of the already insane Chiron hypercar. The new dynamic and lighter version from Bugatti promises better handling and even better performance.
With a red and black colour scheme, the new Chiron Sport is priced at an equivalent of Rs 21.7 Crore (2.65 million euros) plus taxes for the European market, which means an estimated price of over Rs 40 Crore for the car in India.
Bookings for the Chiron Sport is now open with deliveries set to begin by the year-end.
The Chiron Sport uses the same quad-turbocharged 8.0-litre W16 engine as on the standard Chiron, producing 1479bhp and 1600Nm of torque. The car takes 2.5 seconds for a 0 - 100 km/h run, while 200km/h comes in 6.5 seconds from a standstill.
The new Chiron Sport offers better performance thanks to a firmer chassis setting, all-new dynamic torque vectoring function and sports-focussed suspension system.
Weight on the Chiron Sport is reduced by an overall 18kg from the standard version by using lighter parts including new wheels, carbon fibre intercooler cover and carbon fibre windscreen wipers.
The interior gets sports logo on the door sills and also embroidered on its centre console. Also gets a mix of Alcantara, leather and carbon with anodised black finishes on the engine starter button and drive mode selector.
Thoughts On The Bugatti Chiron Sport Launch
The Bugatti Chiron itself is one of the most insane hypercars in the world. The new Chiron Sport is now all set to break all records and become the world's fastest production car yet.