- 9 hrs ago Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- 9 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — TVC Targets Younger Buyers
- 10 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Variants Explained In Detail — The Best Model Of The Lot!
- 10 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — Top Five Features And Everything You Need To Know
- Technology Best smartphones with 5000 mAh battery to buy in India
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- News Weather today: Isolated rains in Bengaluru, Delhi to experience wet day
- Movies Cannes 2019: Sonam Kapoor's White Tuxedo Gets A Twist; Her Boss Lady Look Is On Point!
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
First revealed at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show, Bugatti has recently launched the Chiron Sport, a new interpretation of the already insane Chiron hypercar. The new dynamic and lighter version from Bugatti promises better handling and even better performance.
With a red and black colour scheme, the new Chiron Sport is priced at an equivalent of Rs 21.7 Crore (2.65 million euros) plus taxes for the European market, which means an estimated price of over Rs 40 Crore for the car in India.
Bookings for the Chiron Sport is now open with deliveries set to begin by the year-end.
The Chiron Sport uses the same quad-turbocharged 8.0-litre W16 engine as on the standard Chiron, producing 1479bhp and 1600Nm of torque. The car takes 2.5 seconds for a 0 - 100 km/h run, while 200km/h comes in 6.5 seconds from a standstill.
The new Chiron Sport offers better performance thanks to a firmer chassis setting, all-new dynamic torque vectoring function and sports-focussed suspension system.
Weight on the Chiron Sport is reduced by an overall 18kg from the standard version by using lighter parts including new wheels, carbon fibre intercooler cover and carbon fibre windscreen wipers.
The interior gets sports logo on the door sills and also embroidered on its centre console. Also gets a mix of Alcantara, leather and carbon with anodised black finishes on the engine starter button and drive mode selector.
Thoughts On The Bugatti Chiron Sport Launch
The Bugatti Chiron itself is one of the most insane hypercars in the world. The new Chiron Sport is now all set to break all records and become the world's fastest production car yet.