- 45 min ago Skoda Kodiaq Corporate Edition Launched In India: Priced At Rs 33 Lakh
- 1 hr ago MG eZS Teased Ahead Of India-Launch Next Year: To Rival The Hyundai Kona EV
- 3 hrs ago New Mahindra Thar & XUV300 BS-VI Spied Testing In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Tata Sumo Discontinued In India: Company Stops Production Of SUV After 25 Years Of Sales
- Movies Oh Baby Arrives On Netflix: Samantha Akkineni Fans Say It Is Worth A Watch
- Technology Motorola E6s: The Good, The Bad, And The X Factor
- News Rituals of the ‘Mahasasthi', 6th day of Durga puja
- Lifestyle PV Sindhu Updates Her Instagram Fashion Library With Two More Stunning Outfits
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance 5 Export Business Ideas In India
- Sports Ashes 2019 Stats, Records & Results: Unstoppable Smith, undaunted Stokes, unmissable Archer leave their mark
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
First revealed at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show, Bugatti has recently launched the Chiron Sport, a new interpretation of the already insane Chiron hypercar. The new dynamic and lighter version from Bugatti promises better handling and even better performance.
With a red and black colour scheme, the new Chiron Sport is priced at an equivalent of Rs 21.7 Crore (2.65 million euros) plus taxes for the European market, which means an estimated price of over Rs 40 Crore for the car in India.
Bookings for the Chiron Sport is now open with deliveries set to begin by the year-end.
The Chiron Sport uses the same quad-turbocharged 8.0-litre W16 engine as on the standard Chiron, producing 1479bhp and 1600Nm of torque. The car takes 2.5 seconds for a 0 - 100 km/h run, while 200km/h comes in 6.5 seconds from a standstill.
The new Chiron Sport offers better performance thanks to a firmer chassis setting, all-new dynamic torque vectoring function and sports-focussed suspension system.
Weight on the Chiron Sport is reduced by an overall 18kg from the standard version by using lighter parts including new wheels, carbon fibre intercooler cover and carbon fibre windscreen wipers.
The interior gets sports logo on the door sills and also embroidered on its centre console. Also gets a mix of Alcantara, leather and carbon with anodised black finishes on the engine starter button and drive mode selector.
Thoughts On The Bugatti Chiron Sport Launch
The Bugatti Chiron itself is one of the most insane hypercars in the world. The new Chiron Sport is now all set to break all records and become the world's fastest production car yet.