TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
BMW X3 xDrive 20d M Sport launched in India. The new BMW X3 top-spec variant is priced at Rs 54 lakh ex-showroom (India).
The M Sport variant is the top-spec trim in the X3 product lineup and replaces the xLine variant in India. The new top-spec variant receives more features while it continues to be powered by the existing 2.0-litre diesel engine. A 2.0-litre 28i xLine petrol model has now been discontinued as well with only the 190bhp, 2.0d diesel engine available currently.
The new top-spec trim comes with exterior and interior updates over the base Expedition variant such as M badging in several places both on the exterior and the interior, the M aerodynamics package, an M Sport leather-wrapped steering and sport seats for the driver and co-driver. Additionally, the M Sport also gets larger 18-inch alloy wheels compared to the Expedition's 17-inch alloy wheels.
As for the features, the M Sport receives a large 8.8-inch iDrive touchscreen infotainment system with 205-watt nine-speaker set-up and a storage compartment pack including two 12V power sockets, storage nets, a rear armrest with two cupholders, seat-back trays with separators among others.
The M Sport trim is also available in three additional colours: Melbourne red, space grey, carbon black and alpine white. The base Expedition receives an exclusive blue colour as well. Prices for the BMW X3 range starts at Rs 49.10 lakh for the base variant and goes up to Rs 54 lakh for the top-spec M Sport trim.
The move to introduce a top-spec trim for the X3 range is seen as a move to slowly phase out the second-generation X3 before the third-generation model is launched in May 2018. The third-generation BMW X3 is expected to be showcased at the upcoming 2018 Auto Expo to be held in February in Delhi.
Car buyers can take advantage of the fully-loaded BMW X3 at a competitive price as the third-generation X3 might be as feature-rich as the current top-variant of the X3. However, the third-generation X3 is expected to be comprehensively updated and one can wait to own the newer generation X3.