- Yamaha YZF-R15 V 3.0 MotoGP Edition Launched In India At Rs 1.30 Lakh
- Hero Xtreme 200R Launched Pan-India; Priced At Rs 89,900
- Indian Chieftain Elite Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh — A One-Of-A-Kind Limited Edition Motorcycle
- Maruti Dzire Special Edition Launched At Rs 5.56 Lakh; Gets ABS & Power Windows On The Base Trims
- 2018 Nissan Micra And Micra Active Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 5.03 Lakh
- New Maruti Swift AMT Launched In Top Variants
The BMW X3 xDrive30i petrol variant launched in India. BMW X3 petrol variant, the xDrive30i has been launched in India with a price of Rs 56.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
BMW had recently launched the X3 in India with just the diesel option. The company has now added the petrol variants to its lineup.
The 2018 BMW X3 xDrive30i comes with a 2.0-litre, four-cylinder turbo petrol engine. This engine is the same as seen on the current 3 and 5-series models.
The 2.0-litre petrol engine produces 252bhp and 350Nm of torque.
The engine is further mated to an eight-speed gearbox powering the car's xDrive all-wheel-drive system. BMW claims 0 - 100km/h time of 6.3 seconds.
The underpinnings of the new BMW X3 is now stiffer and lighter by 55kg. The new X3 retains the same overall dimensions as on the previous generation. However, the wheelbase on the new X3 is now longer, translating to improved cabin space.
On the inside, the new third-generation X3 shares technology with the 5-series. Features on the new BMW X3 include touch and gesture controlled iDrive 10.25-inch infotainment system, individual climate control and smartphone connectivity with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The BMW X3 also features a heads-up display, 360-degree camera and a 40:20:40 split rear seats.
The new BMW X3 xDrive30i is available only in one fully-loaded ‘Luxury Line' Trim.
Thoughts On The New BMW X3 xDrive30i Petrol Variant
The BMW X3 petrol variant can now be ordered across all company dealerships in India. The X3 rivals the likes of the Mercedes-Benz GLC300 and the Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE.