TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Pulwama Attack — All-Party Meet Begins; Rajnath To Brief Opposition
- 2019 Honda Civic Review — Has The Magic Returned?
- India Vs Australia ODI — Rahul Returns To India Squad; Karthik & Jadeja Miss Out
- Gully Boy Friday Second Day Box Office Collection!
- Mi Pay Standalone App Arrives With MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM: Reports
- It Maybe Time For These Beaten Down Stocks To Rally
- Latent Autoimmune Diabetes In Adults
- To The Amazing Town Of Morbi In Gujarat
The new 2018 BMW X3 which was first showcased at this year's Auto Expo, will be launched in India on April 19th, 2018.
The 2018 X3 will be part of the company's new CLAR (Cluster Architecture) platform as seen on the BMW 5-series range. This new platform helps reduce the overall weight of the SUV by 55 kilograms, while also increasing its wheelbase, translating to increased cabin space on the latest BMW X3.
The new X3 will feature a larger grille with redesigned front bumpers and bigger air intakes. The new model will also get a full set of updated LED headlamps, fog lamps and 3D tail lights.
The 2018 X3 models will get 18-inch wheels for the lower variants, while the top-spec gets larger 21-inch wheels. The new SUV will also come with a fully adjustable all-wheel-drive system.
The interiors of the car will also get a number of additional features compared to the older generation including a 10.25-inch touchscreen display with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, ambient lighting and heads-up display.
The 2018 BMW X3 will initially come with two diesel variants; xDrive20d producing 190bhp and 400Nm of torque and a more powerful xDrive30d producing 248bhp with 620Nm of torque, both of which will be mated to an eight-speed Steptronic transmission
Thoughts On The BMW X3 2018 Variant
The price range for the new BMW X3 has not yet been released, but it can be expected to be in the range of Rs 50 - 60 Lakh ex-showroom.
The X3 once launched will take on competition from other luxury SUVs like the Mercedes-Benz GLC, the Volvo XC60 and the new Audi Q5.