- 1 hr ago Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- 2 hrs ago India Proposes Electrifying All Two Wheelers Within 6 And 8 Years
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 4 hrs ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- News Jumping parties did not augur well for many prominent candidates
- Lifestyle Time-restricted Eating For Weight Loss: Is It Effective?
- Movies Sri Reddy Learns That Pawan Kalyan Is No 1; Shocking Deets Inside!
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Polarised Square and Pilot sunglasses up for sale starting at Rs 899
- Sports Barcelona snap up Dutch teen star Reis from Groningen
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The new 2018 BMW X3 which was first showcased at this year's Auto Expo, will be launched in India on April 19th, 2018.
The 2018 X3 will be part of the company's new CLAR (Cluster Architecture) platform as seen on the BMW 5-series range. This new platform helps reduce the overall weight of the SUV by 55 kilograms, while also increasing its wheelbase, translating to increased cabin space on the latest BMW X3.
The new X3 will feature a larger grille with redesigned front bumpers and bigger air intakes. The new model will also get a full set of updated LED headlamps, fog lamps and 3D tail lights.
The 2018 X3 models will get 18-inch wheels for the lower variants, while the top-spec gets larger 21-inch wheels. The new SUV will also come with a fully adjustable all-wheel-drive system.
The interiors of the car will also get a number of additional features compared to the older generation including a 10.25-inch touchscreen display with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, ambient lighting and heads-up display.
The 2018 BMW X3 will initially come with two diesel variants; xDrive20d producing 190bhp and 400Nm of torque and a more powerful xDrive30d producing 248bhp with 620Nm of torque, both of which will be mated to an eight-speed Steptronic transmission
Thoughts On The BMW X3 2018 Variant
The price range for the new BMW X3 has not yet been released, but it can be expected to be in the range of Rs 50 - 60 Lakh ex-showroom.
The X3 once launched will take on competition from other luxury SUVs like the Mercedes-Benz GLC, the Volvo XC60 and the new Audi Q5.