- 14 hrs ago Top 10 Best-Selling Cars In India For March 2021: Only Two Manufacturers Dominate The List
- 19 hrs ago Land Rover Defender 130 Gun Bus Designed By Prince Philip To Be Used For His Last Journey
- 19 hrs ago Bajaj CT110X Launched In India Priced At Rs 55,494: The Rugged Commuter Is Here!
- 20 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak EV Prices Increased: Electric Scooter Bookings Closed Again In India
- News Arrested teacher who recruited Bengal girl into Lashkar planned violent jihad in India
- Finance Gold Price Continues To Gain; Scales To Over Rs. 47000/10 gm
- Movies Happy Birthday Lara Dutta: 5 Photos Which Prove That The Bell Bottom Actress Is A Cool Mom!
- Education Board Exams 2021: List Of State Board Exams Postponed
- Technology Samsung Summer Fest 2021: Discounts On Samsung Tablets
- Sports Roma 1-1 Ajax 3-2 agg: Serie A side scrape through to set up Man Utd semi
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi And Nushrat Bharucha’s Stylish High Ponytails Are The Cutest Hairstyles To Rock With Mini Dresses
BMW M8 Gran Coupe concept unveiled at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show. The new BMW M8 Gran Coupe is the 4-door version of the recently-revealed 8-Series concept. The flagship BMW is aimed to rival the Aston Martin Rapide, Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe and even the Bentley Continental Flying Spur.
The upcoming 8-Series lineup includes Coupe, Convertible and 4-Door variants. The base 8-Series will be powered by a 3.0-litre straight-six engine (both petrol and diesel).
There will be two M-variants of the 8-Series. The base M8 will get a 4.4-litre twin-turbo V8 while the top variant and the flagship BMW will get a 6.6-litre twin-turbo V12.
Both the engines will produce upwards of 500bhp and 600Nm of torque. The M8 Gran Coupe is expected to have the same All-Wheel-Drive system as in the new BMW M5.
From the looks, the BMW M8 Gran Coupe concept looks more production-ready than the 8-Series concept. The car features a new design for the iconic BMW kidney-grille, large air dams, sharp headlamps with DRLs and a strong shoulder line.
The doors get frameless windows. The 5-spoke ‘star-shaped' alloys look really good, but they are too large to make it into production. The BMW M8 Gran Coupe concept gets an integrated ducktail too.
The aggressive rear bumper of the BMW M8 Gran Coupe gets quad-exhausts. The LED cluster in the taillamps looks neat and modern.
The BMW 8-Series is set to be launched later this year. The M8 Gran Coupe, on the other hand, will be launched only by mid-2019.
Thoughts On The BMW M8 Gran Coupe Concept
With the new M8 Gran Coupe, BMW aims to enter into the ultra-premium segment which is ruled by Aston Martin, Bentley and Rolls-Royce. The V12 engine proposed for the M8 Gran Coupe powers the Rolls-Royce Ghost and Dawn. If the production version looks anything close to this, BMW might have another winner in their portfolio.