TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
BMW is set to reveal its seventh generation 3-series sedan at the upcoming Paris Motor Show. Ahead of its unveil, the new BMW 3-series, codenamed G20 has been spied testing in India for the first time.
The spy video on youtube by Sajo21, showcases a heavily camouflaged sedan conducting emission testing. The new BMW 3-series, the G20 is based on the CLAR platform with the rear-wheel drive system.
The new BMW 3-series comes with an extensive use of aluminium and other materials. This makes the new sedan 55kg lighter than its predecessor. The new car is said to get a big boost in terms of its handling.
The G20 will come with 50:50 weight distribution between its front and rear wheels. BMW has also reduced the centre of gravity by 10mm, further improving handling. The new 3-series is also expected to feature lift-related dampers, reducing vibrations during cornering.
BMW has also provided the option of M-sport suspension on the new 3-series. The 2019 3-series sedan will borrow design inspiration from its larger siblings, the 5 and 7-series. The car will also feature new LED headlamp and tail lamps, along with an updated bumper design. The 2019 BMW 3-series will also feature new 18-inch alloy wheels.
Inside, the new BMW 3-series is also expected to get some major updates, both in terms of features and design. The 2019 sedan is also likely to receive autonomous tech from its bigger siblings. BMW is also updating its i-drive system, to offer improved responsiveness.
Rumours also suggestthat the G20 will come with the most powerful four-cylinder petrol engine. This new engine is said to be more powerful and efficient than the one seen on the current generation 3-series.
BMW is also likely to introduce diesel and plug-in hybrid models of the 3-series followed by an electric version at a later stage.
Thoughts On The New 2019 BMW 3-Series
BMW is readying the unveil of their latest seventh-generation 3-series sedan. Once unveiled at the Paris Motor Show later this year, the model will be introduced in the international markets soon after.
BMW is also expected to introduce the new 3-series in India sometime in mid-2019. Once launched in India, the new 3-series sedan will rival the likes of the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, Jaguar XE and the Audi A4.