TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
BMW 3 Series Shadow Edition launched in India. BMW has launched a new special edition of the 3 Series sedan in the country, called the Shadow Edition in both petrol and diesel variants.
The new Shadow Edition of the 320d Sport is priced at Rs 41.40 lakh and the 330i M Sport is priced at Rs 47.30 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India). The Shadow Edition is a limited-run offering from BMW and features only cosmetic updates.
The newly launched BMW 3 Series Shadow Edition features smoked headlight and tail light, high-gloss black finish on the kidney grille, black chrome exhaust tips and 18-inch alloy wheels with different designs for petrol and diesel variants.
Inside the cabin, the BMW 3 Series Shadow Edition gets a dual-tone red and black seat upholstery. The interior also features 8.7-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, 10.5-inch digital instrument cluster and M Sport leather steering wheel.
Other features include a reverse camera, parking sensors, a 250W audio system and a variable sport steering system exclusive for the 330i. Apart from that, there are no other changes done to the Shadow Edition models as compared to the regular variant of the sedan.
Mechanically, the Shadow Edition models remain unchanged as compared to the standard model. The 330i M Sport draws power from the same 2-litre four-cylinder, petrol engine producing 248bhp and 350Nm of torque.
The Shadow Edition of the BMW 320d Sport draws power from a 2-litre four-cylinder diesel engine churning out 187bhp and 400Nm of torque. An 8-speed automatic gearbox is standard on both the models.
The BMW 330i can sprint from 0-100km/h in just 5.8 seconds and the 320d does it in 7.2 seconds.
Thoughts On The BMW 3 Series Shadow Edition
The BMW 3 Series Shadow Edition gets only cosmetic updates to distinguish it from the regular variants. The black theme of the Shadow Edition models enhances the sporty appeal of the 330i M Sport and 320d Sport. Mechanically the cars remain the same and there is no change in the performance.