- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- 6 hrs ago New Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift India Launch Date Revealed: Here Are All The Details
- 7 hrs ago Hero Electric Flash Scooter Limited Period Discounts: Benefits And Offers Up To Rs 10,500
- 9 hrs ago Tata Is Set To Launch The Facelifted BS6 Nexon On 22 January
- News Andhra Pradesh Assembly passes the 3 capital resolution Bill 2020
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Lifestyle Did You Know These Side Effects Of Green Tea?
- Technology Jio Working On UPI Payments Via MyJio App To Compete With Google Pay
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo Sport launched in India: BMW has launched the base variant of the 3 Series Gran Turismo, the 320d GT Sport in the country. The newly launched BMW 3 Series GT Sport is priced at Rs 46.60 lakh ex-showroom (India).
The BMW 3 Series GT Sport looks similar to the Luxury Line and top-spec M Sport trim except for some new design elements. The 3 Series GT Sport gets air intakes finished in satinised aluminium and black high gloss finished nine slats of the kidney grille. Both the elements have been borrowed from the M Sport trim.
Apart from that the newly launched BMW 3 Series GT Sport features high-gloss design elements at the front and rear, front door sill finishers with aluminium inserts with BMW branding and tailpipe finished in black chrome. The interior gets a leather-wrapped steering wheel with Red stitching.
The Sport trim of the BMW 3 Series does not get some features such as adaptive LED headlights and the adaptive instrument cluster with distinct character designs for different drive modes. The GT Sport gets standard hi-resolution instrument display.
Apart from that, the BMW 3 Series GT Sport features fine-wood interior trim finished in Ash Grain with metal inlays. The seat upholstery options include Sensatec Black with Red highlights and Sensatec Veneto Beige. The GT Sport rides on 18-inch alloy wheels.
The BMW 3 Series GT Sport is available in three colour options: Alpine White, Black Sapphire (metallic) and Imperial Blue Brilliant Effect (metallic).
The BMW 3 Series GT Sport draws power from a 2-litre four-cylinder, turbocharged diesel engine churning out 190bhp and 400Nm of torque. The engine is paired to an 8-speed Steptronic Sport automatic gearbox delivering power to the rear wheels. The car can sprint from 0-100km/h in just 7.7 seconds.
Thoughts On The BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo Sport
BMW has launched the base variant of the 3 Series sedan, the Gran Turismo Sport in the Indian market. The BMW 3 Series GT Sport features a similar design as compared to the top-spec M Sport trim and gets few new design elements. The newly launched 3 Series GT Sport will be available across all the BMW dealerships in India.