- 1 hr ago Electric Vehicle GST To Be Reduced Soon — Government To Offer Other Tax Benefits As Well
- 1 day ago Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Modified: Rajputana Customs Have Outdone Themselves!
- 1 day ago Mahindra Stops Production of The Thar With The Special Edition Thar 700: A Tribute Video
- Technology Vivo Stops Production of Vivo V15 and Vivo V15 Pro in Indian Market
- Finance ITR Filing Simplified: Relief In LTCG Reporting
- News Shashi Tharoor slams Trump over attack on Hindu priest near a temple in US
- Movies Taapsee Pannu THRASHES Kangana Ranaut Left & Right; Takes A Dig At Shahid Kapoor & Vijay Deverakonda
- Sports TNPL 2019: Kovai Kings vs Kanchi Veerans: Mukund powers Kings to big win
- Lifestyle What Is Emotional Intelligence? 15 Ways To Improve It
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo Sport launched in India: BMW has launched the base variant of the 3 Series Gran Turismo, the 320d GT Sport in the country. The newly launched BMW 3 Series GT Sport is priced at Rs 46.60 lakh ex-showroom (India).
The BMW 3 Series GT Sport looks similar to the Luxury Line and top-spec M Sport trim except for some new design elements. The 3 Series GT Sport gets air intakes finished in satinised aluminium and black high gloss finished nine slats of the kidney grille. Both the elements have been borrowed from the M Sport trim.
Apart from that the newly launched BMW 3 Series GT Sport features high-gloss design elements at the front and rear, front door sill finishers with aluminium inserts with BMW branding and tailpipe finished in black chrome. The interior gets a leather-wrapped steering wheel with Red stitching.
The Sport trim of the BMW 3 Series does not get some features such as adaptive LED headlights and the adaptive instrument cluster with distinct character designs for different drive modes. The GT Sport gets standard hi-resolution instrument display.
Apart from that, the BMW 3 Series GT Sport features fine-wood interior trim finished in Ash Grain with metal inlays. The seat upholstery options include Sensatec Black with Red highlights and Sensatec Veneto Beige. The GT Sport rides on 18-inch alloy wheels.
The BMW 3 Series GT Sport is available in three colour options: Alpine White, Black Sapphire (metallic) and Imperial Blue Brilliant Effect (metallic).
The BMW 3 Series GT Sport draws power from a 2-litre four-cylinder, turbocharged diesel engine churning out 190bhp and 400Nm of torque. The engine is paired to an 8-speed Steptronic Sport automatic gearbox delivering power to the rear wheels. The car can sprint from 0-100km/h in just 7.7 seconds.
Thoughts On The BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo Sport
BMW has launched the base variant of the 3 Series sedan, the Gran Turismo Sport in the Indian market. The BMW 3 Series GT Sport features a similar design as compared to the top-spec M Sport trim and gets few new design elements. The newly launched 3 Series GT Sport will be available across all the BMW dealerships in India.