TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Bentley Bentayga V8 launched In India. Bentley Motors India has launched the V8 version of its Bentayga SUV in India. The Bentayga comes with a starting price of Rs 3.78 crore, ex-showroom (Mumbai).
Commenting on the launch, Satya Bagla, MD, Exclusive Motors, said, "Bentley is the world leader in luxury mobility and has been defining new luxury in the automotive world."
"The Bentayga V8 shares the same sleek lines as the other models in the Bentayga range, but adds some distinctive features to create an edgier exterior that matches the car's dynamic feel."
"The newest addition to the range, Bentayga V8, is everything Bentayga was designed to be, balancing exquisite refinement with astonishing performance."
The Bentley Bentayga is powered by a 4.0-litre turbocharged, V8 petrol engine. This engine produces 542bhp and 770Nm of torque, mated to an eight-speed automatic gearbox. The Bentayga SUV is a permanent all-wheel drive system, with a 40:60 front and rear torque split.
The SUV reaches a top speed of 290km/h, with a 0 to 100km/h time of a little over four seconds.
The exterior of the V8 is similar to the W12 variant. The V8 trim though comes with red-painted front brake callipers. The Bentayga features 21-inch wheels as standard, however, customers can opt for either the smaller 20 or larger 22-inch wheels.
Apart from this, the Bentayga V8 also features an updated front grille and a tweaked tail-pipe design.
On the inside, the Bentayga V8 gets wood and leather steering wheel, gloss carbon-fibre finish on the doors, dashboard and the centre console.
The interiors also feature heads-up display and an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system. The rear seat passengers also get the 12-inch removable Bentley Entertainment Tablet.
Thoughts On The Bentley Bentayga V8
The Bentley Bentayga V8 helps the company cater to a larger group of car enthusiasts in the country. The Bentayga V8 will rival the upcoming Rolls Royce Cullinan and the Range Rover SV Autobiography.