- 2 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 3 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 4 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- News Chandrayaan-1 too faced glitch before launch: former ISRO chief
- Movies Aditi Prabhudeva Says Her Hit Song Shane Top Agavle Represents Girl’s Point Of View
- Technology Realme X Review: New Benchmark To Beat In Sub 20K Price-Point
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Bentley Bentayga V8 launched In India. Bentley Motors India has launched the V8 version of its Bentayga SUV in India. The Bentayga comes with a starting price of Rs 3.78 crore, ex-showroom (Mumbai).
Commenting on the launch, Satya Bagla, MD, Exclusive Motors, said, "Bentley is the world leader in luxury mobility and has been defining new luxury in the automotive world."
"The Bentayga V8 shares the same sleek lines as the other models in the Bentayga range, but adds some distinctive features to create an edgier exterior that matches the car's dynamic feel."
"The newest addition to the range, Bentayga V8, is everything Bentayga was designed to be, balancing exquisite refinement with astonishing performance."
The Bentley Bentayga is powered by a 4.0-litre turbocharged, V8 petrol engine. This engine produces 542bhp and 770Nm of torque, mated to an eight-speed automatic gearbox. The Bentayga SUV is a permanent all-wheel drive system, with a 40:60 front and rear torque split.
The SUV reaches a top speed of 290km/h, with a 0 to 100km/h time of a little over four seconds.
The exterior of the V8 is similar to the W12 variant. The V8 trim though comes with red-painted front brake callipers. The Bentayga features 21-inch wheels as standard, however, customers can opt for either the smaller 20 or larger 22-inch wheels.
Apart from this, the Bentayga V8 also features an updated front grille and a tweaked tail-pipe design.
On the inside, the Bentayga V8 gets wood and leather steering wheel, gloss carbon-fibre finish on the doors, dashboard and the centre console.
The interiors also feature heads-up display and an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system. The rear seat passengers also get the 12-inch removable Bentley Entertainment Tablet.
Thoughts On The Bentley Bentayga V8
The Bentley Bentayga V8 helps the company cater to a larger group of car enthusiasts in the country. The Bentayga V8 will rival the upcoming Rolls Royce Cullinan and the Range Rover SV Autobiography.