TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Every Indian Get Rs 15 Lakh As Narendra Modi Promised?
- IPL Auction 2019 — The Final List of Teams And Players
- Saturn Is Losing Its Rings At Maximum Pace — NASA
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Reliance In Talks With Saudi Arabia For Joint Petrochemicals Project
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- What Do The Bracelet Lines On The Palm Reveal?
DC Design to reveal their new sportscar, the TCA. The car will be unveiled on February 7 at the Auto Expo 2018. DC Design already have a sportscar under their product portfolio, the Avanti.
DC Design have teased their upcoming TCA sportscar in their Facebook page. The brand headed by Automotive Designer, Dilip Chhabria, will showcase their products at Stall No. E2P, Hall No. 1, at the Auto Expo 2018.
The TCA will be a mid-engine coupé, powered by a 4.0-litre V8 engine with over 400bhp, mated to a 7-speed torque-converter automatic. As per the teaser image, the TCA also seems to have a much cleaner design, compared to the Avanti.
The DC Avanti has a 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol engine which generates around 250bhp, mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. The DC Avanti can reach 100km/h from standstill in 6 seconds and has a top speed of 200km/h (limited).
The new DC Design TCA makes use of lightweight materials such as carbon fibre, titanium and aluminium, and will outperform the Avanti's performance figures.
The upcoming DC Design TCA sportscar is based on the Avanti's platform itself, but majorly re-engineered. The TCA will also be longer and wider than the Avanti.
As per reports, the DC Design TCA will be priced under Rs 40 Lakh, which will make it the cheapest V8 car in the country.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The New DC Design TCA Sportscar
Although the Avanti was aimed to be India's first sportscar, critics labelled it as underpowered and heavy. The car also had some reliability issues in its early stages, but DC soon rectified most of it with time.
With a V8 and a lightweight construction, the new DC TCA sportscar willbe one Indian product to look forward to.