TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
DC Design to reveal their new sportscar, the TCA. The car will be unveiled on February 7 at the Auto Expo 2018. DC Design already have a sportscar under their product portfolio, the Avanti.
DC Design have teased their upcoming TCA sportscar in their Facebook page. The brand headed by Automotive Designer, Dilip Chhabria, will showcase their products at Stall No. E2P, Hall No. 1, at the Auto Expo 2018.
The TCA will be a mid-engine coupé, powered by a 4.0-litre V8 engine with over 400bhp, mated to a 7-speed torque-converter automatic. As per the teaser image, the TCA also seems to have a much cleaner design, compared to the Avanti.
The DC Avanti has a 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol engine which generates around 250bhp, mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. The DC Avanti can reach 100km/h from standstill in 6 seconds and has a top speed of 200km/h (limited).
The new DC Design TCA makes use of lightweight materials such as carbon fibre, titanium and aluminium, and will outperform the Avanti's performance figures.
The upcoming DC Design TCA sportscar is based on the Avanti's platform itself, but majorly re-engineered. The TCA will also be longer and wider than the Avanti.
As per reports, the DC Design TCA will be priced under Rs 40 Lakh, which will make it the cheapest V8 car in the country.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The New DC Design TCA Sportscar
Although the Avanti was aimed to be India's first sportscar, critics labelled it as underpowered and heavy. The car also had some reliability issues in its early stages, but DC soon rectified most of it with time.
With a V8 and a lightweight construction, the new DC TCA sportscar willbe one Indian product to look forward to.