TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Fall Of Left And Rise Of BJP In West Bengal
- Bumrah Has 'Recovered Well' After Hurting Shoulder: Mumbai Indians Team Management
- Mercedes-Benz E55 AMG Driven Around With Fuel Pump Nozzle & Hose Stuck In The Car
- Filmfare Awards 2019 Winners List — Alia Bhatt & Ranbir Kapoor Take Home Awards For BEST ACTOR
- Skullcandy Push Review — Smart, Stylish Truly Wireless Earbuds
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
- World Tuberculosis Day: Ayurvedic Treatment For Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Sensex Drops Sharply As Recession Fears Loom
Audi RS6 Performance launch date in India announced.
Audi will launch their most powerful wagon, the RS6 Performance in India on March 14, 2018.
As the name suggests, the Audi RS6 Performance packs more performance than the RS6 Avant and revision is in the engine specifications to offer that extra power.
The Audi RS6 Performance draws power from a 4.0-litre petrol V8 which gets twin turbochargers and helps engine produce 597bhp compared to the 552bhp of the RS6 Avant.
The new RS6 Performance peak torque output is 700Nm, but the powerplant gets an ‘Overboost' function which offers a temporary boost of 50Nm of torque.
The engine comes mated to an 8-speed Tiptronic automatic gearbox which sends power to all four wheels via Audi's Quattro or AWD is standard.
All of this power helps the Audi RS6 Performance to sprint to 100kph in 3.7 seconds from a standstill. All of this is possible despite the wagon weighing over two tonnes (over 2,000kg).
You can even opt for a carbon-ceramic brake sets and can even get the top speed electronically set at 305kph instead of regular 250kph.
The Audi RS6 Performance features include climate control, panoramic sunroof, LED headlamps, and electric seats among others.
Additionally, the Audi RS6 Performance could get 21-inch cast Aluminium wheels instead of 19-inch alloys on the RS6 Avant.
The Audi RS6 Performance does not have a direct rival to it in the Indian market.
However, it could rival some of the performance wagons such as the Volvo V90 and also the upcoming Mercedes E-Class All-terrain.
DriveSpark's Thought About The Audi RS6 Performance Launch In India
The Audi RS6 Performance puts the highlight on performance-oriented wagons in India.
The RS6 Performance is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 1.5 crore to Rs 1.75 crore, but to know the exact price, stay tuned to DriveSpark as we bring you live coverage of the launch.