TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Audi RS6 Performance launch date in India announced.
Audi will launch their most powerful wagon, the RS6 Performance in India on March 14, 2018.
As the name suggests, the Audi RS6 Performance packs more performance than the RS6 Avant and revision is in the engine specifications to offer that extra power.
The Audi RS6 Performance draws power from a 4.0-litre petrol V8 which gets twin turbochargers and helps engine produce 597bhp compared to the 552bhp of the RS6 Avant.
The new RS6 Performance peak torque output is 700Nm, but the powerplant gets an ‘Overboost' function which offers a temporary boost of 50Nm of torque.
The engine comes mated to an 8-speed Tiptronic automatic gearbox which sends power to all four wheels via Audi's Quattro or AWD is standard.
All of this power helps the Audi RS6 Performance to sprint to 100kph in 3.7 seconds from a standstill. All of this is possible despite the wagon weighing over two tonnes (over 2,000kg).
You can even opt for a carbon-ceramic brake sets and can even get the top speed electronically set at 305kph instead of regular 250kph.
The Audi RS6 Performance features include climate control, panoramic sunroof, LED headlamps, and electric seats among others.
Additionally, the Audi RS6 Performance could get 21-inch cast Aluminium wheels instead of 19-inch alloys on the RS6 Avant.
The Audi RS6 Performance does not have a direct rival to it in the Indian market.
However, it could rival some of the performance wagons such as the Volvo V90 and also the upcoming Mercedes E-Class All-terrain.
DriveSpark's Thought About The Audi RS6 Performance Launch In India
The Audi RS6 Performance puts the highlight on performance-oriented wagons in India.
The RS6 Performance is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 1.5 crore to Rs 1.75 crore, but to know the exact price, stay tuned to DriveSpark as we bring you live coverage of the launch.