- 1 hr ago Hyundai Could Offer The Verna & Elite i20 With A New Engine — Part Of Upcoming BS-VI Plans
- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors Discontinue Certain Variants Of Safari, Zest And Bolt Models In India
- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- News Delhi HC issues notice in ED plea challenging anticipatory bail granted to Robert Vadra
- Technology OnePlus 7 Pro new OxygenOS update improves system and camera performance
- Finance L&T Shares Hit Record High On Increasing Stake In Mindtree
- Education MBOSE Result 2019: Direct Link To Check SSLC & HSSLC Result 2019
- Sports Sachin Tendulkar passes his father's words of wisdom to son, advises Arjun Tendulkar to never take shortcuts
- Movies DID Promo Out! Kareena Kapoor Introduces Battle Of Champions; Here's What Viewers Have To Say!
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
- Lifestyle Pseudogout: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
Audi India announced heavy discounts on select models in the country. The discounts range from Rs 2.74 lakh to Rs 10 lakh on models such as the A3, A4, A6 and the Q3.
The special discount prices on the select models are for a limited time period only. Customers can also opt for the easy EMI option. This option allows customers to purchase the cars in 2018 and start payments from the beginning of 2019.
Other offers include, after sales service benefits as well. Audi will also provide buyback assurance of up to 57 percent through the company's ‘Choice Program' on select models.
Customers can also select attractive exchange offers and service packages. This helps reduce the overall cost of ownership and maintenance for the customer.
Rahil Ansari, Head, Audi India, stated, "Customer centricity is one of our key pillars as a part of the strategy for the year 2018, which is also the year of progression for Audi."
"We feel that stricter import duties and unfavourable taxes should not be the reason why an aspiring customer cannot afford his dream car."
"This offer provides an opportunity of a lifetime, a now or never for Audi's prospective customers to be a part of the family."
Currently, the most affordable Audi car on sale in India is the A3. Originally priced at Rs 33.10 lakh, the car now receives a discount of over Rs 5 lakh. This brings down the price to Rs 27.99 lakh.
Similarly, as part of the limited time offer, other models such as the A4, A6 and the Q3 will also receive similar discounts. The Audi A4, originally priced at Rs 41.47 lakh will be available for Rs 35.99 lakh. Translating to Rs 5.48 lakh discount from the original price.
The Audi A6, however, receives the maximum discount of Rs 9.70 lakh. Originally priced at Rs 56.69 lakh, the discounted price reduces it to Rs 46.99 lakh.
As for the entry-level Audi Q3, the company is offering a discount of Rs 2.70 lakh. The vehicle will be available for Rs 31.99 lakh, against its original cost of Rs 34.73 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The Audi India Discounts On Select Models
Audi India announced the limited time special offer, to allow potential customers a chance to purchase their vehicles and be a part of the Audi family.