- 3 hrs ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 6 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 8 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- 9 hrs ago 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Images Leaked — Receives Updated Styling & Features
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls begin title defence against former champions Patna Pirates
- News AirAsia pilot suspended for wrongly transmitting ‘hijack code’: Report
- Movies Katrina Kaif Treats Us To Yet Another Stunning Vacation PIC From Mexico!
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Lifestyle Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 2 Gets TENNA Certification Ahead Of July 23 Launch
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Christmas season has already started and everyone's spreading joy and greetings. Meanwhile, Santa Claus is hoping to make a change — no wild beard or large belly. The path towards his goal is not easy either, but he succeeds at it.
This is how the latest Audi Christmas commercial unfolds.
This Christmas, Santa decides to be fit rather than filled. He visits the local gym in his town (widely believed to be in the North Pole) and asks the folks there to help him lose his weight. They agree and each day from then on, old Santa does morning walks, sit-ups, push-ups and sprints.
Finally, Christmas Eve arrives and the once-huge Santa is a well-built gentleman now. As he gets ready to visit our world with gifts, Mrs Santa and the elves gather around to gift him something — an upgrade from the usual; a change; an Audi RS5.
Though it is sure that Rudolph (Santa's famous reindeer) will be a bit upset, how can Santa resist the Audi RS5!
The two-door sports coupe comes with a 2.9-litre twin-turbocharged TFSi V6 engine which makes 444bhp and 600Nm of torque. This is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission.
What's more! The Quattro all-wheel-drive system will help Santa grip the snow better; if the car is not flying at an electronically-limited top speed of 250km/h. 0-100km/h run takes only 3.9 seconds and this is something which his reindeers can only dream of. On top of this, there is still enough luggage space to keep all the presents.
Finally, Audi sends their Christmas message, "Progress is rewriting your own story". St. Nicholas* will have a lot of fun with his new Audi, and hopefully, the fuel prices in Santa's world is not as much as in India.
St. Nicholas was a wealthy and kind man who lived in ancient Turkey. He used to secretly gift the needy and was titled as a saint. Long story short, years after his death, he was known by several titles such as Father Christmas, Old Man Christmas, and of course, Santa Claus.
Thoughts On The New Audi Christmas Commercial
Leading brands often come up with creative advertisements during festive seasons and Audi has always been popular in this regard (especially the Audi one-minute Super Bowl commercials). Yes, it is not the most accurate form of marketing a product, but the video has already become popular among young car enthusiasts across the world. This is also what Christmas is all about — spreading joy!
Source: Audi USA