TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
German carmaker Audi has teased the upcoming A6 luxury sedan. The all-new Audi A6 will make its public debut at the 2018 Geneva Motor Show in early March and is expected to make its way into India by the end of the year or in early 2019.
The teaser video from Audi shows off glimpses of the silhouette and various sections of the new luxury sedan that will take on the likes of the Mercedes E-Class, BMW 5 Series and the Volvo S90. Also seen are Audi's trademark grille which does seem to be lathered and the sharp LED daytime running lights.
The new Audi A6 is expected to feature a slew of both petrol and diesel engines with the range-topping sedan featuring a turbocharged 3.0-litre V6. A go-faster RS6 estate is expected to arrive later on and is expected to keep the current car's 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 engine.
The new Audi A6 will feature Audi's latest virtual cockpit display as is seen in the teaser video and is reportedly going to borrow the Level 3 autonomous driving functions from the new Audi A8. The interior of the new A6 is likely to borrow tech from the A7 Sportback revealed in October 2017 including the dual display centre console section.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Upcoming Audi A6
The upcoming Audi A6 has a big job on its hands to combat the Mercedes E-Class and the BMW 5 Series. However, considering how far ahead of the game the new Audi A8 was with its tech filed interiors, we expect the new A6 to follow in its larger sibling's footsteps and come out swinging for the fences.