- 5 hrs ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 7 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 10 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Images Leaked — Receives Updated Styling & Features
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Jonas Is NOT Assam Tourism Brand Ambassador Anymore
- Technology Oppo K3 Official In India — New Rival To Redmi K20 And Realme X
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- News Samjahuta blast: Plea challenges acquittal of Aseemanand, 3 others
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Lifestyle Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Aston Martin Vantage Roadshow — an exclusive showcase tour of the British supercar maker's V8 Vantage — has reached Bangalore; one of the eight cities planned for the tour. The event was conducted at Ritz-Carlton by Aston Martin Mumbai, in association with Total Quartz.
The Vantage Roadshow is aimed to be an opportunity for enthusiasts and potential buyers to experience the all-new Aston Martin V8 Vantage, up close. Aston Martin recently launched the all-new Vantage at Rs 2.95 crore ex-showroom (Mumbai).
The entry-level supercar from the legendary English brand will be further accompanied by the Vantage S, Vantage Roadster, Vantage GT8 and Vantage AMR; along with the V12-powered variants of the same. Compared to the previous Vantage (an iconic car which was in production for almost 13 years), 70% of the components on the new model are different.
Based on the brand's bespoke ‘Bonded Aluminium' platform, the new Aston Martin Vantage has a kerb weight of just 1530kg. The car also boasts of a new electronic rear differential and an improved power-to-weight ratio.
The design of the new Vantage is heavily inspired by the new Aston Maritn DB11 and the track-only Vulcan hypercar. The smooth flowing design has been given adequate attention to detail while the front grille stays prominent in typical Aston Martin fashion.
On the inside, the new Vantage gets all the luxury and comfort you would ever need; making it one of the best grand tourers you can buy today. The cabin is much roomier than before and offers good ergonomics to drivers of all sizes.
The squared-off steering wheel is borrowed from the race cars of the brand which have bagged many titles over the years. The driving experience can be further enhanced by the adjustable suspension and the three driving modes on offer: Sport, Sport+ and Track.
Powering the new Aston Martin V8 Vantage is a Mercedes-AMG-sourced 4.0-litre bi-turbo V8 engine which makes 503bhp and 685Nm of torque. The engine is mated to an 8-speed ZF automatic transmission which sends all the power to the rear wheels.
The supercar can do a 0-100km/h sprint in just 3.5 seconds and tops out at 315km/h (electronically limited). In India, the V8 Vantage rivals the Porsche 911 Turbo S, Mercedes-AMG GT and the Audi R8 V10 Plus.
Thoughts On The Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadshow
Aston Martin Mumbai, along with Total Quartz, will surely witness a growing interest towards the Vantage with the tour. Only a few units have been allocated for India as of now and Aston Martin Mumbai shared that the company has already received quite a few bookings. This also proves the country's increased demand for high-performance luxury cars.